Number of ads: 22

Used Howo tractor Units for sale

Here are the search results of used Howo tractor Units machines for sale at Mascus. Howo tractor Units ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. You can also use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Howo tractor Units in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Howo tructor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tructor unit 371Tractor truck type: Other semi-trailer trucks, Latest inspection: 2021-12-03, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 3, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Colour: white, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥
    7d

    9,536 GBP
  • Howo Tractor  unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo Tractor unit 371Tractor truck type: Other semi-trailer trucks, Latest inspection: 2021-12-01, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 3, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Colour: white, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥
    7d

    11,352 GBP
  • Howo Tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo Tractor unit 371Tractor truck type: Standard tractor/trailer unit, Latest inspection: 2021-11-29, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 371, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Colour: white, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥
    7d

    9,687 GBP
  • Howo 2016, 2016, Tractor UnitsHowo 2016

    Tractor Units
    2016
    China

    POA
  • Howo tractor unit 375, 2014, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 375Latest inspection: 2021-11-26, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine output: 375, Emission class: Euro 3, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2014 28,800 km
    China

    10,207 GBP
  • Howo 375HP, 2015, Tractor UnitsHowo 375HP

    Tractor Units
    2015
    China

    POA
  • Howo 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo 371Latest inspection: 2021-11-29, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 2, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥

    10,207 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Howo tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 371Tractor truck type: Heavy load, Latest inspection: 2021-11-25, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 2, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Colour: white, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥

    9,851 GBP
  • Howo tractor unit 375, 2016, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 375Latest inspection: 2021-11-26, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Engine output: 375, Emission class: Euro 3, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2016 28,800 km
    China, 合肥

    8,071 GBP
  • Howo tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 371Latest inspection: 2021-11-27, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 2, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥

    9,851 GBP
  • Howo 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo 371Latest inspection: 2021-11-28, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 3, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥

    9,851 GBP
  • Howo tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 371Tractor truck type: Other semi-trailer trucks, Latest inspection: 2021-11-27, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 2, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Colour: red, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China, 合肥

    9,851 GBP
  • Howo tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 371Latest inspection: 2021-11-24, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Engine output: 371, Emission class: Euro 3, Colour: white, Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 16,880 km
    China

    9,851 GBP
  • Howo 2021, 2021, Tractor UnitsHowo 2021

    Tractor Units
    2021
    China

    POA
  • Howo Tractor truck 375, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo Tractor truck 375

    Tractor Units
    2017 38,000 km
    China

    7,417 GBP
  • Howo tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 371Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 18,860 km
    China, 安徽合肥

    9,929 GBP
  • Howo tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 371Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017 18,660 km
    China, 安徽合肥

    9,851 GBP
  • Howo Tractor truck 2016, 2016, Tractor UnitsHowo Tractor truck 2016

    Tractor Units
    2016
    China

    POA
  • Howo 375, 2019, Tractor UnitsHowo 375Tractor truck type: Volume trailer, Latest inspection: 2021-07-07, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Fifth wheel type: Adjustable, Axle configuration: 6x4, Drive: Right hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine output: 375, Engine Manufacturer: Weichai, Transmission: Manual, Emission class: Euro 2, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Guarantee: 1 Year, Colour: Yel

    Tractor Units
    2019
    China, Hefei Anhui Province, China

    9,384 GBP
  • Howo tractor unit 371, 2017, Tractor UnitsHowo tractor unit 371Production country: CN

    Tractor Units
    2017
    China, 安徽合肥

    7,691 GBP