Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader

Price excl. VAT
12,379 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTanker trucks
Brand / modelPegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader
Year of manufacture1987
Meter read-out55,000 km
Machine LocationRoelofarendsveen
Country
Netherlands
Mascus ID51410D3B
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT12,379 GBP
VAT (21%)2,600 GBP
Price incl. VAT14,978 GBP
DETAILS
Internal stock No.2636
Body typeOther
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Registration year1987
Manufacturer / BodyworkAcmar
Axle configuration6x4
Manufacturing / Serial numberVS12331D3H3FW0019
CabinDay cab
DriveLeft hand
Max. payload26,000 kg
Gross weight14,050 kg
Tank volume10,000 l
Vehicle's outer dimensions10.00*2.50*3.70
m
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size12.00R20
Rear tyre size12.00R20

Hogeboom

+31 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • KEES VOLWATER

    Hogeboom
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: English, German, Russian, Dutch
    • De Conservenweg 101, De Lasso Industrie terrein, 2371 DT Roelofarendsveen, (Region: Zuid-Holland), Netherlands

Company

HOGEBOOM
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
On Mascus UK you can find Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader tanker trucks. The price of this Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader is £12,379 and it was produced in 1987. This machine is located in Roelofarendsveen Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader and much more other models of tanker trucks. Details - Internal stock No.: 2636, Body type: Other, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Registration year: 1987, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Acmar, Meter read-out: 55,000 km, Axle configuration: 6x4, Manufacturing / Serial number: VS12331D3H3FW0019, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Max. payload: 26,000 kg, Gross weight: 14,050 kg, Tank volume: 10,000 l, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 10.00*2.50*3.70 m, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 12.00R20, Rear tyre size: 12.00R20