Number of ads: 5

Used Langendorf skip loader semi-trailers for sale

Here are the search results of used Langendorf skip loader semi-trailers machines for sale at Mascus. Langendorf skip loader semi-trailers ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. You can also use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Langendorf skip loader semi-trailers in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Langendorf SKA 18/27 24m³ Alumulde, 2006, Skip loader semi-trailersLangendorf SKA 18/27 24m³ AlumuldeRegistration year: 20.10.2006, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Langendorf, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 29040, Brakes: Scheibenbremse, Suspension type: Air-air, Colour: Grau

    Skip loader semi-trailers
    2006
    Germany, 3-k-weg 7, 28816 Stuhr

    6,865 GBP
  • Langendorf SKS-HS 24-30, 26m³ Hardox, 2018, Skip loader semi-trailersLangendorf SKS-HS 24-30, 26m³ HardoxRegistration year: 07.03.2018, Axle type: 3, Max. payload: 29600, Brakes: Trommelbremse, Suspension type: Air-air, Colour: Grau

    Skip loader semi-trailers
    2018
    Germany, 3-k-weg 7, 28816 Stuhr

    18,162 GBP
  • Langendorf SKS-HS 18/27, 22 m³, BPW, Luft, Podest, Trommel, 2003, Skip loader semi-trailersLangendorf SKS-HS 18/27, 22 m³, BPW, Luft, Podest, TrommelAmount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 17.07.2003, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 27150, Gross Weight: 6350, Suspension type: Air-air, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 445/65 R 22 5 , Rear tyre size: 445/65 R 22 5 , Colour: Silber

    Skip loader semi-trailers
    2003
    Germany

    4,258 GBP
  • Langendorf Flowboy, 2012, Skip loader semi-trailersLangendorf FlowboyManufacturer / Bodywork: Flowboy, Axle type: 1+3, Brakes: Wabco, Production country: DE

    Skip loader semi-trailers
    2012
    Germany, Hessisch Oldendorf

    POA
  • Langendorf SKS-HS 24/30, 25m³ Stahlmulde, 2021, Skip loader semi-trailersLangendorf SKS-HS 24/30, 25m³ StahlmuldeAmount of previous owners: 0, Axle type: 3, Max. payload: 30080, Brakes: Scheibenbremse, Suspension type: Air-air, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Colour: Grau

    Skip loader semi-trailers
    2021
    Germany, 3-k-weg 7, 28816 Stuhr

    25,983 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad