Number of ads: 17

Used Volvo intercity bus from Estonia

Here is the list of ads from category Volvo intercity bus coming from Estonia. You may sort used Volvo intercity bus by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Volvo intercity bus coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Volvo intercity bus page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Volvo EC 700, 2009, Intercity buses

    Volvo CARRUS B12M 9700H 6X2, Euro 5Engine output: 420, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 7200+1400, No. of seats: 60, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Intercity buses
    2009 1,509,700 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    50,511 GBP
  • Volvo EC 145, 2006, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12B, Klima, 14,5m, Euro 4Engine output: 340, Emission class: Euro 4, Wheelbase: 7000+1400, No. of seats: 53, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Intercity buses
    2006 976,500 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    7,599 GBP
  • Volvo EC 700, 2012, Intercity buses

    Volvo B13B CARRUS 9700S Euro 5Engine output: 419, Wheelbase: 7150, No. of seats: 55, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Intercity buses
    2012 1,096,960 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    58,825 GBP
  • Volvo EC 25, 2001, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12M VEST V25, 13mEngine output: 340, Emission class: Euro 2, No. of seats: 49, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Intercity buses
    2001 895,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    5,275 GBP
  • Volvo EC 30, 2000, Intercity buses

    Volvo B10M CARRUS 302Engine output: 360, Emission class: Euro 2, Wheelbase: 6600, No. of seats: 53, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Intercity buses
    2000 1,065,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    9,387 GBP
  • Volvo EC 25, 2003, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12B 4X2 VEST25Engine output: 340, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 5990, No. of seats: 46, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Intercity buses
    2003 830,100 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    6,169 GBP
  • Volvo B12M VEST CONTRAST, 2004, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12M VEST CONTRASTEngine output: 340, Emission class: Euro 3, No. of seats: 48, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Intercity buses
    2004 859,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    10,728 GBP
  • Volvo B12M VEST CONTRAST, 2004, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12M VEST CONTRASTEngine output: 380, No. of seats: 49, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Intercity buses
    2004 964,500 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    9,745 GBP
  • Volvo EC 700, 2011, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12B 9700S CARRUS 6x2 HANDYCAP LIFT, Euro 5Engine output: 340, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 7150+1400, No. of seats: 55, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Intercity buses
    2011 1,160,500 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    55,875 GBP
  • Volvo EC 700, 2005, Intercity buses

    Volvo B7RLE 8700Engine output: 275, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6000, No. of seats: 38, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Intercity buses
    2005 552,150 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    8,851 GBP
  • Volvo EC 700, 2010, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12B 9700S CARRUS 6x2 Euro 5Engine output: 340, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 7150/1400, No. of seats: 55, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Intercity buses
    2010 1,429,320 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    42,733 GBP
  • Volvo EC 25, 2001, Intercity buses

    Volvo B10M VEST25; 12 m; 46 seatsEngine output: 285, Emission class: Euro 2, Wheelbase: 6000, No. of seats: 46, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Intercity buses
    2001 819,500 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    5,275 GBP
  • Volvo Säffle, 2002, Intercity buses

    Volvo SäffleRegistration year: 2001, Engine: DH10A285, Engine output: 284.97, Engine displacement: 9600, Front tyre size: 315/80 R22 5 , Rear tyre size: 315/80 R22 5 , No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 55, No. of standing: 30, Gross weight: 19000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 13100X2550X3300, Colour: valge

    Intercity buses
    2002 998,000 km
    Estonia, Tallinn

    4,738 GBP
  • Volvo EC 700, 2009, Intercity buses

    Volvo CARRUS B12M 9700H 6X2, Euro 5Engine output: 420, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 7200+1400, No. of seats: 60, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Intercity buses
    2009 1,601,750 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    50,511 GBP
  • Volvo EC 700, 2009, Intercity buses

    Volvo CARRUS B12M 9700H 6X2, Euro 5Engine output: 420, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 7200+1400, No. of seats: 60, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Intercity buses
    2009 1,679,755 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    50,511 GBP
  • Volvo EC 300, 2002, Intercity buses

    Volvo B7R, VEST V25, 473.000 km !Engine output: 310, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6000, No. of seats: 47, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Intercity buses
    2002 473,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    6,169 GBP
  • Volvo EC 700 B, 2003, Intercity buses

    Volvo 8700 B12B EURO5Registration year: 2003, Drive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine output: 339.9, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 50, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 13600x2500, Colour: Kollane, Body options: Driver seat air-cushioned Adjustable steering wheel Shelves Seat back pockets

    Intercity buses
    2003 960,000 km
    Estonia, Tallinn

    4,381 GBP