Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !

Price excl. VAT
17,730 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupIntercity buses
Brand / modelMercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !
Year of manufacture2005
Meter read-out516,400 km
Machine LocationPärnu
Country
Estonia
Mascus ID181E3A97
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT17,730 GBP
VATDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price incl. VAT-
DETAILS
Internal stock No.1349
Manufacturing / Serial numberWEB62702113520295
Engine output257 kW (350 hp)
Emission classEuro 3
Wheelbase6080
No. of seats49
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
AttachmentsABS, Cruise control, Intercooler, Standalone heating, Speed limiter, Stereo, Local ventilation, Double glass panes, Microphone, Retarder, ASR, Reading lights
Other informationInfo Estonian:SUUR KLIIMA KATUSEL;
MOBITEC ICU400 INFO; VOITH AUTOMAAT; 12 LIITRINE MOOTOR.
Info Russian: БОЛЬШАЯ КЛИМА НА КРЫШЕ; МОBITEC ICU 400; VOITH АВТОМАТИЧЕСКАЯ КОРОБКА; 12-ЛИТРОВЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ
Info German: GROSES KLIMA AUF DEM DACH; MOBITEC ICU400; VOITH AUTOMATIKGETRIEBE; 12-LITER-MOTOR
Info English: BIG AIRCON ON ROOF; MOBITEC ICU400 INFOBOARD; VOITH AUTOMATIC GEARBOX; 12 LITRE ENGINE:
Number of axles: 2
Suspention: air damper

P-Trucks OÜ

+372...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RAIMOND PÄRN

    P-Trucks OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +372...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +372...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Estonian, English, German, Finnish, Russian
    • Papiniidu 19, 80010 Pärnu, Estonia
  • SVEN VENE

    P-Trucks OÜ
    • +372...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +372...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller

Company

P-TRUCKS OÜ
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
On Mascus UK you can find Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km ! intercity bus. The price of this Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km ! is £17,730 and it was produced in 2005. This machine is located in Pärnu Estonia. On Mascus UK you can find Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km ! and much more other models of intercity bus. Details - Internal stock No.: 1349, Meter read-out: 516,400 km, Manufacturing / Serial number: WEB62702113520295, Engine output: 257 kW (350 hp), Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 49, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %