BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupFlatbed / Dropside trucks
Brand / modelScania R 124
Year of manufacture2000
Meter read-out1,065,000 km
Machine LocationJalasjärvi
Country
Finland
Mascus ID3C9CEFFD
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Internal stock No.221/12
Registration year2000
Axle configuration6x2
Registration numberSIX-863
Wheelbase4700
Suspension typeAir-air
CabinDay cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine output294 kW (400 hp)
Max. payload16,240 kg
Gross weight2,600 kg
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)6.95 x 2.54 x 1.2 m
Front tyres remaining60/65 %
Rear tyres remaining 35 %
Front tyre size395/80 R22,5
Rear tyre size315/80 R22,5
Other informationRahtilava, kippi 20 ton, perävaunuhydrauliikka

Kauppilan Autohajottamo Oy

+358...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JARI KAUPPILA

    Kauppilan Autohajottamo Oy
    • +358...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +358...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Finnish
    • Ilvesjoentie 425, 61760 Ilvesjoki, Jalasjärvi, Finland
  • MATTI KAUPPILA

    Kauppilan Autohajottamo Oy
    • +358...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +358...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English

Company

KAUPPILAN AUTOHAJOTTAMO OY
12
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005

On Mascus UK you can find Scania R 124 flatbed/Dropside trucks. The price of this Scania R 124 is - and it was produced in 2000. This machine is located in Jalasjärvi Finland. On Mascus UK you can find Scania R 124 and much more other models of flatbed/Dropside trucks. Details - Internal stock No.: 221/12, Registration year: 2000, Axle configuration: 6x2, Meter read-out: 1,065,000 km, Registration number: SIX-863, Wheelbase: 4700, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine output: 294 kW (400 hp), Max. payload: 16,240 kg, Gross weight: 2,600 kg, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6.95 x 2.54 x 1.2 m, Front tyres remaining: 60/65 %, Rear tyres remaining: 35 %, Front tyre size: 395/80 R22,5, Rear tyre size: 315/80 R22,5