Number of ads: 5

Used Trailor flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers for sale

Here are the search results of used Trailor flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers machines for sale at Mascus. Trailor flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. You can also use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Trailor flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Trailor Open 3-assig/ 2x20ft, 2003, Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailersTrailor Open 3-assig/ 2x20ftRegistration year: 2003, Axle type: 3, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Trailor, Max. payload: 32380, Gross weight: 39000, Suspension type: Air-air, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 13 70 x 2 50 x 1 20 , Production country: nl

    Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers
    2003
    Netherlands, Zoetermeer, Nederland

    4,922 GBP
  • Trailor 3 ASSEN, 1990, Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailersTrailor 3 ASSENRegistration year: 1990, Axle type: 3, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Trailor, Suspension type: Air-air

    Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers
    1990
    Belgium, Willebroek, België

    4,251 GBP
  • Trailor Oplegger, Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailersTrailor OpleggerAxle type: 2, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Trailor, Brakes: drum, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Rear tyres remaining : 25%% 25%% , Rear tyre size: 1100R20, Colour: Groen, Body options: Drum brakes

    Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers

    Belgium, Peer, België

    2,595 GBP
  • Trailor S 383 EL1L, 1990, Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailersTrailor S 383 EL1LRegistration year: 1990, Axle type: 3, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Trailor, Max. payload: 26820, Gross weight: 34000, Suspension type: Air-air, Rear tyre size: 385/65R 22.5

    Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers
    1990
    Belgium, HANDZAME, België

    2,193 GBP
  • Trailor Non spécifié, 1980, Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailersTrailor Non spécifiéFront tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Flatbed/Dropside semi-trailers
    1980
    France, ECOUFLANT

    POA