BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupDollies
Brand / modelNärko Dolly 18 tons -08 Nybes! //Såld//
Year of manufacture2008
DETAILS
Registration year2008-09
Latest inspection2018-01-15
Registration numberARW802
Manufacturer / BodyworkNärko
Axle type2
Max. payload15,380 kg
Gross weight18,000 kg
Suspension typeAir-air
Wheelbase1360 mm
Vehicle's outer dimensions5.25 x 2.47
m
Tyre brandKumho, M+S
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size385/55R22,5
Rear tyre size385/55R22,5
ColourGrå
Production countryFinland
Body optionsDisc brakes
Other information18 tons Dolly med skjutbar dragstång genom om bultning.

Byte - Avbetalning / Leasing.

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
This Närko -dolly-18-tons-08-nybes-sald dollies is not available anymore. This Närko -dolly-18-tons-08-nybes-sald dollies was produced in 2008. On Mascus UK you can find more Närko -dolly-18-tons-08-nybes-sald dollies. Details - Registration year: 2008-09, Latest inspection: 2018-01-15, Registration number: ARW802, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Närko, Axle type: 2, Max. payload: 15,380 kg, Gross weight: 18,000 kg, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 1360 mm, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 5.25 x 2.47 m, Tyre brand: Kumho, M+S, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 385/55R22,5, Rear tyre size: 385/55R22,5, Colour: Grå, Production country: Finland, Body options: Disc brakes