Mercedes-Benz O 550 Integro | Clima | Cutie Manuala | Retarder | for sale - Romania

Price excl. VAT
13,495 GBP
15,800 EUR
Price excl. VAT
13,495 GBP
15,800 EUR
Videos of Mercedes-Benz O 550 Integro | Clima | Cutie Manuala | Retarder |
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupCity buses
Brand / modelMercedes-Benz O 550 Integro | Clima | Cutie Manuala | Retarder |
Year of manufacture2003
Meter read-out770,276 km
Machine LocationZalau
Country
Mascus ID524A3AC9
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT13,495 GBP  (15,800 EUR)
VAT (19%)2,564 GBP
Price incl. VAT16,059 GBP  (18,802 EUR)
DETAILS
Internal stock no.COM-BUS-550
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Fuel typeDiesel
Engine output220 kW (299 hp)
Engine displacement11,967
cm3
Engine ManufacturerMercedes Benz
Emission classEuro 3
TransmissionManuala
No. of seats55
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
ColourNegru
Body optionsAir conditioning, Refrigerator, Auxiliary heating, Retarder/ Intarder, ABS, Disc brakes, Electrical mirrors
Other information• Mercedes O 550 Integro Air conditioner Gearbox manual Retarder
• Construction year 11.2003
• Motor Mercedes 220 KW / 299 HP – 11967 cm³ – Euro 3
• 770 276 KM
• Gearbox manual
• Retarder
• ABS
• Air conditioner
• Auxiliary heater
• Fridge
• Electric window
• Electric mirrors
• Elobow rests
• Adjustable seats
• Seat belts
• 55 Seats
• Tyre condition front 40%
• Tyre condition back 60%
• DE Bus, Not registred in RO

• We Buy & Sell, Dismantle, Rent, Repair, Tire service, Transport
• Buses, Minibuses, Trucks, Cars, Construction machineries, Tires and spare parts new & used

Mercator Transilvania SRL

  • +40 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
  • WhatsApp
    +40 727111000
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • DANIEL TRIPON

    Mercator Transilvania SRL
    • +40 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +40 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +40 727111000
    • Languages: English, German, Hungarian, Romanian
    • DN 1H E81 Nr.22, 4571717 Panic, Romania

Company

MERCATOR TRANSILVANIA SRL
1
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

On Mascus UK you can find Mercedes-Benz O 550 Integro | Clima | Cutie Manuala | Retarder | city bus. The price of this Mercedes-Benz O 550 Integro | Clima | Cutie Manuala | Retarder | is £13,495 and it was produced in 2003. This machine is located in Zalau Romania. On Mascus UK you can find Mercedes-Benz O 550 Integro | Clima | Cutie Manuala | Retarder | and much more other models of city bus. Details - Internal stock no.: COM-BUS-550, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Meter read-out: 770,276 km, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine output: 220 kW (299 hp), Engine displacement: 11,967 cm3, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes Benz, Emission class: Euro 3, Transmission: Manuala, No. of seats: 55, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Colour: Negru, Body options: Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Auxiliary heating, Retarder/ Intarder, ABS, Disc brakes, Electrical mirrors