Volvo FM9

Price excl. VAT
12,377 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupBox body trucks
Brand / modelVolvo FM9
Year of manufacture2002
Meter read-out510,000 km
Machine LocationSollefteå
Country
Sweden
Mascus ID72394F69
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT12,377 GBP
VAT (25%)3,094 GBP
Price incl. VAT15,471 GBP
DETAILS
Truck classification (US)Medium Duty - Class 4-6
Registration year2003
Latest inspection2017-08-07
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Manufacturer / BodyworkSala Kaross
Pallet capacity1500 kg
Axle configuration4x2
Registration numberTRH687
Emission classEuro 3
Suspension typeParabolic-air
CabinDay cab
DriveLeft hand
Engine output191 kW (260 hp)
TransmissionAutomatisk
Max. payload8,920 kg
Gross weight20,000 kg
Wheelbase5200
Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH)7.48 m
Tank volume330 l
Vehicle's outer dimensions9.75
m
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Front tyre size315/80R22,5
Rear tyre size295/80R22,5
ColourVit

Peter Dahlin

+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • PETER DAHLIN

    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Swedish
    • Fagerbacken 55, 831 25 Östersund, Sweden

Company

15
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
On Mascus UK you can find Volvo -fm9 box body trucks. The price of this Volvo -fm9 is £12,377 and it was produced in 2002. This machine is located in Sollefteå Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Volvo -fm9 and much more other models of box body trucks. Details - Truck classification (US): Medium Duty - Class 4-6, Registration year: 2003, Latest inspection: 2017-08-07, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Sala Kaross, Meter read-out: 510,000 km, Pallet capacity: 1500 kg, Axle configuration: 4x2, Registration number: TRH687, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine output: 191 kW (260 hp), Transmission: Automatisk, Max. payload: 8,920 kg, Gross weight: 20,000 kg, Wheelbase: 5200, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7.48 m, Tank volume: 330 l, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 9.75 m, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %, Front tyre size: 315/80R22,5, Rear tyre size: 295/80R22,5, Colour: Vit