Number of ads: 9

Used Mercedes Benz transportation vehicles for sale

Here are the search results of used Mercedes Benz transportation vehicles machines for sale at Mascus. Mercedes Benz transportation vehicles ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. You can also use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Mercedes Benz transportation vehicles in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Promoted
    Mercedes benz Actros 1844 Euro 5, 2007, Tractor Units

    Mercedes benz Actros 1844 Euro 5Front tyres remaining: 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Registration year: 2008-06-27, Body options: Electric windows Air conditioning On board computer Refrigerator Auxiliary heating ASR Two fuel tanks Electrical mirrors

    Tractor Units
    2007 936,000 km
    Poland
    24h

    10,893 GBP
  • MERCEDES BENZ 1218, 2007, Temperature controlled trucks

    MERCEDES BENZ 1218Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Registration year: 2007, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Drive: Left hand, Engine output: 179.47, Transmission: MANUAL, Guarantee: SI

    Temperature controlled trucks
    2007 368,395 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA
  • MERCEDES BENZ ATEGO 1526, 2012, Temperature controlled trucks

    MERCEDES BENZ ATEGO 1526Registration year: 2012, Axle configuration: 4x2, Engine output: 259.688, Transmission: MANUAL

    Temperature controlled trucks
    2012 432,000 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA
  • MERCEDES BENZ AXOR 1833, 2009, Temperature controlled trucks

    MERCEDES BENZ AXOR 1833Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Registration year: 2009, Emission class: Euro 5, Drive: Left hand, Engine output: 409.246, Transmission: AUTOMATICA, Guarantee: SI

    Temperature controlled trucks
    2009 390,000 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA
  • MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2545, 2013, Containerframe trucks

    MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2545Registration year: 2013, Axle configuration: 6x2, Engine output: 421.483, Transmission: AUTOMATICA

    Containerframe trucks
    2013 480,000 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA
  • MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 1844, 2011, Tractor Units

    MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 1844Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Registration year: 2011, Engine output: 439.158, Transmission: AUTOMATICA, Emission class: Euro 5, Guarantee: SI

    Tractor Units
    2011 423,000 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA
  • MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2542, 2013, Containerframe trucks

    MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2542Registration year: 2013, Axle configuration: 6x2, Engine output: 421.483, Transmission: AUTOMATICA

    Containerframe trucks
    2013 580,000 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA
  • MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2545, 2013, Containerframe trucks

    MERCEDES BENZ ACTROS 2545Registration year: 2013, Engine output: 421.483, Transmission: AUTOMATICA, Emission class: Euro 5

    Containerframe trucks
    2013 498,000 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA
  • MERCEDES BENZ AXOR 2541, 2011, Temperature controlled trucks

    MERCEDES BENZ AXOR 2541Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Registration year: 2011, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Drive: Left hand, Engine output: 330.388, Transmission: MANUAL, Guarantee: SI

    Temperature controlled trucks
    2011 263,000 km
    Spain
    24h

    POA