Number of ads: 4

Redline tractors

ads/page
  • Case IH Maxxum 100, 2009, TractorsCase IH Maxxum 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 110, Transmission: 16-16, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 14.9X28, Rear tyre size: 18.4X38

    Tractors
    2009 7,511 h
    Netherlands, Ijsselmuiden

    23,609 GBP
  • Case IH Maxxum 110, 2009, TractorsCase IH Maxxum 110 mcTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 140, Transmission: 16-16, Cabin: Open, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38

    Tractors
    2009 4,748 h
    Netherlands, Ijsselmuiden

    25,111 GBP
  • Deutz 10006, 1974, TractorsDeutz 10006Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1974 9,058 h
    Netherlands, Ijsselmuiden

    9,014 GBP
  • Case IH Maxxum 110, 2010, TractorsCase IH Maxxum 110 mcTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 145, Engine Manufacturer: Fpt, Transmission: 17-16, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 45, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 14.9X28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38

    Tractors
    2010 6,929 h
    Netherlands, Ijsselmuiden

    27,902 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
Van asseltweg 5
8271ph Ijsselmuiden
(Region: Overijssel)
Netherlands


» Redline tractors: Map & more information