Number of ads: 40

Närkes Traktorcenter AB

ads/page
  • McHale Fusion 2, 2011, Round balersMcHale Fusion 2Bale count: 64000, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Round balers
    2011
    Sweden
    7d

    16,734 GBP
  • Källefall K20 7 ton, Other agricultural machinesKällefall K20 7 tonGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Other agricultural machines

    Sweden, Kumla
    7d

    5,063 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 6445, 2011, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6445Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 95, Transmission: Dyna 6 med Autodrive, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Hydraulic's output: 110, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 340/85R28, Rear tyre size: 420/85R38

    Tractors
    2011 5,092 h
    Sweden, Kumla

    37,673 GBP
  • New Holland T 7.270 AC, 2014, TractorsNew Holland T 7.270 ACTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 261.05, Transmission: steglös, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Number of hydraulic valves: 5, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38, Seats: Leather

    Tractors
    2014 3,484 h
    Sweden, Kumla

    68,224 GBP
  • Drivex VP 280, 2005, PlowsDrivex VP 280General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

    Plows
    2005
    Sweden

    3,004 GBP
  • Berti EKR-S250, 2021, Pasture mowers and toppersBerti EKR-S250

    Pasture mowers and toppers
    2021
    Sweden, Kumla

    POA
  • Optimal K 220 Sopskopa, 2020, BrushesOptimal K 220 SopskopaGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Working pressure: 160, Required hydraulic flow: 55

    Brushes
    2020
    Sweden

    18,021 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Berti EKR-S300, 2021, Pasture mowers and toppersBerti EKR-S300

    Pasture mowers and toppers
    2021
    Sweden, Kumla

    POA
  •  MultiCargo MC9000, 2021, Tipper trailersMultiCargo MC9000Gross Weight: 1900, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 394 x 190 x 60 , Max. load capacity: 4.5e+006

    Tipper trailers
    2021
    Sweden, Kumla

    POA
  • Tume HKL4000, Combination drillsTume HKL4000 Star ExaktkombiDrive configuration: Trailed, Working width: 400

    Combination drills

    Sweden, Kumla

    24,458 GBP
  • Bigab 10-14, Tipper trailersBigab 10-14 Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 4030 x 2420 x 700 , Tyre brand: BKT, Max. load capacity: 7.4e+006

    Tipper trailers

    Sweden, Kumla

    POA
  • Pichon M1450, 2020, Manure spreadersPichon M1450

    Manure spreaders
    2020
    Sweden, Kumla

    POA
  • Tellefsdal V90-320, 2017, PlowsTellefsdal V90-320General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Plows
    2017
    Sweden

    7,294 GBP
  • Farma T9, Other agricultural machinesFarma T9

    Other agricultural machines

    Sweden, Kumla

    POA
  • Trejon Optimal SP1000, Sand and salt spreadersTrejon Optimal SP1000

    Sand and salt spreaders

    Sweden, Kumla

    3,862 GBP
  • Multiforest MF950-V6500, Other agricultural machinesMultiforest MF950-V6500

    Other agricultural machines

    Sweden, Kumla

    POA
  • Trejon Optimal M1650, 2019, Other groundcare machinesTrejon Optimal M1650General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Other groundcare machines
    2019 10 h
    Sweden, Kumla

    6,651 GBP
  • Michelin Multibib 600/65R34, Tyres, wheels and rimsMichelin Multibib 600/65R34

    Tyres, wheels and rims

    Sweden, Kumla

    3,175 GBP
  • Tume Exaktkombi Star4000 XL, 2012, Combination drillsTume Exaktkombi Star4000 XLGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Combination drills
    2012
    Sweden, Kumla

    12,443 GBP
  • Trejon Optimal SP1600, Sand and salt spreadersTrejon Optimal SP1600

    Sand and salt spreaders

    Sweden, Kumla

    4,291 GBP