Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Mascus Blog News
    Number of ads: 6

    Used reachstackers from the United States

    Here is the list of ads from category reachstackers coming from the United States. You may sort used reachstackers by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to reachstackers coming from other countries.

    Show description >> Hide description

    Here is the list of ads from category reachstackers coming from the United States. You may sort used reachstackers by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to reachstackers coming from other countries.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Fantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKER, 2005, Reachstackers

      Fantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKERFront tyres remaining: 60%, Latest inspection: 2016, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 44.9056, Container grabber make: PIN PLUS / FANTUZZI, Maximum lift height: 127, Distance of centre of gravity: 11.43, Engine output: 330, Engine: CUMMINS QSM

      Reachstackers
      2005 33,000 h
      United States, PENNA.

      209,877 GBP
    • Terex FCH 55, 1997, Reachstackers

      Terex FCH55Maximum lift capacity: 44905.6, Power type: Diesel, Distance of centre of gravity: No, Engine: Transmission, Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, Front tyre size: RearTyreSize, : 26819

      Reachstackers
      1997 8,056 h
      United States, Miami, Florida

      118,982 GBP
    • Hyster H R45-25, 2000, Reachstackers

      Hyster HR45-25Maximum lift capacity: 44905.6, Power type: Diesel, Distance of centre of gravity: No, Engine: Transmission, : FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: Accessories

      Reachstackers
      2000 3,000 h
      United States, International Falls, Minnesota

      204,025 GBP
    • Hyster H R45-25, 2003, Reachstackers

      Hyster HR45-25Maximum lift capacity: 44905.6, Power type: Diesel, Distance of centre of gravity: No, Engine: Transmission, : FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: Accessories, : OtherInformation

      Reachstackers
      2003 22,000 h
      United States, Lakewood, Washington

      181,789 GBP
    • Terex FCH 55, 1993, Reachstackers

      Terex FCH55Maximum lift capacity: 44905.6, Power type: Diesel, Distance of centre of gravity: No, Engine: Transmission, Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, Front tyre size: RearTyreSize, : 26819

      Reachstackers
      1993
      United States, Miami, Florida

      118,982 GBP
    • Fantuzzi CS 45 KL, 2000, Reachstackers

      Fantuzzi CS45KLFront tyres remaining: 70%, Latest inspection: 2014, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Maximum lift capacity: 39916.1, Container grabber make: Fantuzzi, Maximum lift height: 1219.2, Engine output: 330, Engine: Cummins M11, Transmission: Dana, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 26 X 14 X 14, Front tyre size: 18.00-25, Drive height: 487.68

      Reachstackers
      2000 17,930 h
      United States, Lancaster Pa

      146,680 GBP