SOLD! There are similar products in Mascus.

BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupReachstackers
Brand / modelKalmar DRF 450-60 S5
Year of manufacture2008
Hours of use15,000 h
DETAILS
Full service historyYes
Latest inspectionJanuary 2019
General grade (1 min - 5 max)5
Maximum lift capacity45,000 kg
Power typeDiesel
CE markedYes
Maximum lift height15 m
EngineVolvo TAD1250VE
TransmissionDana TE32000
CabinClosed cabin
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size1800-25
Rear tyre size1800-25
Production countrySweden
CertificatesCE
AttachmentsAutomatic Spreader 20/40
Other informationFront Axle: Kalmar WDB
Rear Axle : Kalmar
Wheel Base: 6.0 Meters
This Kalmar DRF 450-60 S5 reachstackers is not available anymore. This Kalmar DRF 450-60 S5 reachstackers was produced in 2008. On Mascus UK you can find more Kalmar DRF 450-60 S5 reachstackers. Details - Full service history: Yes, Latest inspection: January 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 45,000 kg, Hours of use: 15,000 h, Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 15 m, Engine: Volvo TAD1250VE, Transmission: Dana TE32000, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 1800-25, Rear tyre size: 1800-25, Production country: Sweden, Certificates: CE