Yale GLP30VX for sale - Hungary

Price excl. VAT
15,423 GBP
16,900 EUR
Price excl. VAT
15,423 GBP
16,900 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupLPG trucks
Brand / modelYale GLP30VX
Year of manufacture2018
Hours of use2,667 h
Extra optionsRental possibility
Country
Mascus IDA1B8A82E
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT15,423 GBP  (16,900 EUR)
VAT (27%)4,164 GBP
Price incl. VAT19,587 GBP  (21,463 EUR)
DETAILS
Internal stock No.PG303106
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Full service historyYes
Amount of previous owners1
Maximum lift capacity3,105 kg
Free lift150 mm
Lift mastDuplex
Fork carriageIntegral carriage
CabinClosed cabin
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Equipment4th valve
CertificatesCE
AttachmentsPrice isn't contain the Meyer double pallet adapter. But it's also for sale.

PAGAT GOLD ZRT

  • +36 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • BENCE BACSI

    PAGAT GOLD ZRT
    • +36 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: English
    • Újszász utca 43, 1165 Budapest, Hungary

Company

PAGAT GOLD ZRT

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Linde4379
Toyota1959
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297

On Mascus UK you can find Yale GLP30VX LPG Forklifts. The price of this Yale GLP30VX is £15,423 and it was produced in 2018. This machine is located in - Hungary. On Mascus UK you can find Yale GLP30VX and much more other models of LPG Forklifts. Details - Internal stock No.: PG303106, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hours of use: 2,667 h, Maximum lift capacity: 3,105 kg, Free lift: 150 mm, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Equipment: 4th valve, Certificates: CE