Yale 4.5 ton LPG vorkheftruck Yale GLP45 gas clark

POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupLPG trucks
Brand / modelYale 4.5 ton LPG vorkheftruck Yale GLP45 gas clark
Year of manufacture2007
Hours of use6,664 h
Machine LocationHeijningen
Country
Netherlands
Mascus ID121EEED0
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners1
Full service historyYes
Latest inspection27-06-2018
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
CE markedYes
Maximum lift capacity4,500 kg
Distance of centre of gravity600
mm
Maximum lift height5,300 mm
Lift mastDuplex
Fork carriageSideshifter
Fork length1,200 mm
Tyre typeSuper elastic
Engine output77 kW (105 hp)
No. of steering wheels2
No. of drive wheels2
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
EquipmentRoof window, 3rd valve, 4th valve
CertificatesCE
Attachments3e + 4e hydraulische koppeling
Machine in een nette staat
Geleverd met gastank
Verlichting rondom
Other informationAlle heftrucks worden door ons bij u afgeleverd en bij voorkeur voorzien van een keurmerk. Ook heeft u bij ons de mogelijkheid een heftruck te leasen in iedere gewenste klasse, neem daarvoor contact met ons op.

ZHE Trading BV

+31 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JULIAN VISSERS

    ZHE Trading BV
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Dutch, English
    • Potenblokseweg 4, 4794 RM Heijningen, (Region: Noord-Brabant), Netherlands

Company

ZHE TRADING BV
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Linde4379
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297
Komatsu794
On Mascus UK you can find Yale -4-5-ton-lpg-vorkheftruck-glp45-gas-clark LPG Forklifts. The price of this Yale -4-5-ton-lpg-vorkheftruck-glp45-gas-clark is - and it was produced in 2007. This machine is located in Heijningen Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Yale -4-5-ton-lpg-vorkheftruck-glp45-gas-clark and much more other models of LPG Forklifts. Details - Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Hours of use: 6,664 h, Latest inspection: 27-06-2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4,500 kg, Distance of centre of gravity: 600 mm, Maximum lift height: 5,300 mm, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Fork length: 1,200 mm, Tyre type: Super elastic, Engine output: 77 kW (105 hp), No. of steering wheels: 2, No. of drive wheels: 2, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Equipment: Roof window, 3rd valve, 4th valve, Certificates: CE