Number of ads: 9

Used forklift trucks Baoli for sale

Here is a list of used Baoli forklift trucks ads available for sale on Mascus. Baoli forklift trucks ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Baoli forklift trucks in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Baoli CPCD 35, 2012, Diesel trucksBaoli CPCD35General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Maximum lift capacity: 2600, Maximum lift height: 454, Free lift: No, Lift mast: Simplex, Distance of centre of gravity: No, Tyre type: Super elastic, Fork length: 120, Drive height: 303, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Automatic, Engine: Diesel, Transport weight: 4940, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2 8 x 1 22 x 3 03

    Diesel trucks
    2012 5,412 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Baoli KBD 35 en 25, 2019, Diesel trucksBaoli KBD 35 en 25General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 450, Free lift: 220, Lift mast: Telescopic

    Diesel trucks
    2019 1 h
    Netherlands, Scharsterbrug, Nederland

    POA
  • Baoli CPCD 35, 2012, Diesel trucksBaoli CPCD35General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 450, Free lift: No, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: No, Tyre type: Super elastic, Fork length: 110, Drive height: 285, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: Diesel, Transport weight: 4910, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2 8 x 1 25 x 2 85

    Diesel trucks
    2012 4,127 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Baoli CD-15, 2011, Diesel trucksBaoli CD-15General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 1500, Maximum lift height: 450, Free lift: 146.5, Lift mast: Triplex, Distance of centre of gravity: No, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Drive height: 215, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Automatikgetriebe, Engine: Diesel - 4 Zyl. Dieselmotor, Front tyre size: 6.50-10, Rear tyre size: 5.00-8, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x

    Diesel trucks
    2011 409 h
    Germany

    13,133 GBP
  • Baoli KB25, 2017, Diesel trucksBaoli KB25Maximum lift capacity: 2500, Maximum lift height: 450, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Tyre type: Super elastic, Equipment: 3rd valve

    Diesel trucks
    2017 2,150 h
    Ukraine, Kiev

    5,723 GBP
  • Baoli KB35, 2017, Diesel trucksBaoli KB35Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 550, Lift mast: Triplex, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Engine: MMC, Equipment: 3rd valve, Certificates: CE

    Diesel trucks
    2017 3,000 h
    Ukraine, Kyiv

    10,015 GBP
  • Baoli CPCD 30, 2010, Diesel trucksBaoli CPCD 30

    Diesel trucks
    2010 1,500 h
    Hungary, Szécsény

    4,552 GBP
  • Baoli CPCD 45, 2013, Diesel trucksBaoli CPCD 45Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4500, Maximum lift height: 300, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Electric engine, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport weight: 4500, Production country: CN, No. of steering wheels: Yes, Certificates: CE

    Diesel trucks
    2013 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Baoli CPD25, 2013, Electric forklift trucksBaoli CPD25

    Electric forklift trucks
    2013
    Romania

    8,584 GBP