Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 5

    Used Heden forklift trucks - others from Denmark

    Here is the list of ads from category Heden forklift trucks - others coming from Denmark. You may sort used Heden forklift trucks - others by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Heden forklift trucks - others coming from other countries.
    We also encourage you to visit Heden forklift trucks - others page on Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Heden 5, 2000, Forklift trucks - others

      Heden 5Latest inspection: 11-2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Full service history: Yes, Power type: Gas, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Maximum lift height: 330, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%

      Forklift trucks - others
      2000 7,500 h
      Denmark, Hammel
      7d

      5,373 GBP
    • Heden, Forklift trucks - others

      Heden

      Forklift trucks - others

      Denmark

      POA
    • Heden med stor volumeskovl, Forklift trucks - others

      Heden med stor volumeskovl

      Forklift trucks - others

      Denmark, Egtved

      8,358 GBP
    • Heden 4460, Forklift trucks - others

      Heden 4460Lift mast: Duplex

      Forklift trucks - others

      Denmark

      5,731 GBP
    • Heden 5440, Forklift trucks - others

      Heden 5440

      Forklift trucks - others

      Denmark

      7,749 GBP