Kalmar LMV 30 D for sale - Germany

POA
POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupDiesel trucks
Brand / modelKalmar LMV 30 D
Year of manufacture1970
Hours of use6,576 h
Country
Mascus ID50E5BBFD
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Internal stock no.12000460
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Amount of previous owners2
Maximum lift capacity30,000 kg
Maximum lift height4,000 mm
CabinClosed cabin
EngineVolvo 6 Zylinder
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size14.00-24
Transport weight45,000 kg
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)6700 x 3200 x 3900
mm
Other informationDiese und weitere Maschinen können Sie in ganz Europa von uns anmieten! Weitere Maschinen zum Verkauf oder Vermietung auf Anfrage. Kompletter Bestand unter: w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com zu sehen. ANKAUF * VERKAUF * VERMIETUNG * ERSATZTEILE * REPARATUREN
-----
You can buy this machine or rent in all european countries. Other machines for purchase or hire on request. All machines at w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com, buy & sell & rental & parts
-----
Jeśli zainteresowani są Państwo nabyciem także innych -niż te przedstawione powyżej - maszyn, rownież prosimy o kontakt. Wszystkie maszyny dostępne są na stronie w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com
zakup * sprzedaż * wynajem * części zapasowe * naprawa
-----
Все машины : w.ww.bauma-gmbh.com
покупка* продажа * сдáча внаём * запáсные части * сервис/ремонт

BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
  • WhatsApp
    +49 170 80 44 123
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MATTHIAS ALBERT

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +49 170 80 44 123
    • Languages: German, English, Spanish
    • Am alten Sportplatz 9, 24623 Grossenaspe, Germany
  • DIRK LUDWIG

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English
  • TOMAZ DENK

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +386...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English, Slovak, Slovenian
  • MARK RUVINOV

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Belarusian, German, Russian, Ukrainian
  • RADI

    BAUMA Vermiet- und Handels GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Bosnian, Bulgarian, German, Croatian, Macedonian, Serbian

Company

BAUMA VERMIET- UND HANDELS GMBH
17
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Linde4379
Toyota1959
Still1694
Hyster1518
Caterpillar1297

On Mascus UK you can find Kalmar LMV 30 D diesel Forklifts. The price of this Kalmar LMV 30 D is - and it was produced in 1970. This machine is located in - Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Kalmar LMV 30 D and much more other models of diesel Forklifts. Details - Internal stock no.: 12000460, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Hours of use: 6,576 h, Amount of previous owners: 2, Maximum lift capacity: 30,000 kg, Maximum lift height: 4,000 mm, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: Volvo 6 Zylinder, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 14.00-24, Transport weight: 45,000 kg, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6700 x 3200 x 3900 mm