Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 4

    Used Stocka material handling equipment for sale

    Here is a list of used Stocka material handling equipment ads available for sale on Mascus. Stocka material handling equipment ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Stocka material handling equipment in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Stocka 9-600 DBHR, 1996, Diesel trucks

      Stocka 9-600 DBHRLatest inspection: Innan leverans, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 9000, Maximum lift height: 330, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 60, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Tyre brand: NYA, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 160, Drive height: 305, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Converter

      Diesel trucks
      1996 6,580 h
      Sweden, Falkenberg/Göteborg/Halmstad

      POA
    • Stocka Truck DEMONTERAS, 2003, Tyres and wheels

      Stocka Truck DEMONTERAS

      Tyres and wheels
      2003
      Sweden, Arvika

      POA
    • Stocka 5060, 1989, Diesel trucks

      Stocka 5060General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Maximum lift height: 350, Lift mast: Duplex, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

      Diesel trucks
      1989
      Sweden, Falkenberg

      7,138 GBP
    • Stocka 4-500D

      Stocka 4-500D "6861"Maximum lift capacity: 4000, Maximum lift height: 450, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Drive height: 296, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: Perkins 804c, Front tyre size: 250-15, Rear tyre size: 7 00-12

      Diesel trucks
      2004 13,600 h
      Sweden, Norrköping

      13,383 GBP