Search results

Here is the list of ads from category JCB material handling equipment coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used JCB material handling equipment by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to JCB material handling equipment coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit JCB material handling equipment page on Brands section.

17 Search results for "JCB material handling equipment, United Kingdom"
ads/page
  • JCB 926 RTFL, 2007, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926 RTFLPower type: Diesel

    Rough terrain trucks
    2007 2747 h
    United Kingdom, KENT

    11,750 GBP
  • JCB 926-4, 2006, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926-4General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2600, Maximum lift height: 550, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: Perkins Engine, Engine output: 76, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3.6x2.2x2.95

    Rough terrain trucks
    2006 4813 h
    United Kingdom, York, UK

    11,750 GBP
  • JCB 926, 2011, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926Front tyres remaining: 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2600, Maximum lift height: 550, Free lift: 550, Lift mast: Triplex, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: JCB, Engine output: 84, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 4, Production country: UK

    Rough terrain trucks
    2011 1345 h
    United Kingdom, Chelmsford, Essex, UK

    15,995 GBP
  • JCB TLT 30 G, 2013, LPG trucks

    JCB TLT 30 GGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Cabin: Overhead guard

    LPG trucks
    2013 3680 h
    United Kingdom, Bristol

    17,500 GBP
  • JCB 926, 1995, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926Front tyres remaining: 40/90%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 2600, Cabin: Closed cabin, Production country: UK

    Rough terrain trucks
    1995 5844 h
    United Kingdom

    6,500 GBP
  • JCB 926, 2008, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926Power type: Diesel

    Rough terrain trucks
    2008 3975 h
    United Kingdom, Bolton

    12,500 GBP
  • JCB 926, 2016, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes

    Rough terrain trucks
    2016 169 h
    United Kingdom

    22,950 GBP
  • JCB 926, 2007, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 2600

    Rough terrain trucks
    2007 3331 h
    United Kingdom, Gloucestershire

    10,950 GBP
  • JCB 926, 2008, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926Power type: Diesel

    Rough terrain trucks
    2008 3026 h
    United Kingdom, Bolton

    12,500 GBP
  • JCB BUCKET, Other attachments and components

    JCB BUCKET

    Other attachments and components

    United Kingdom

    900 GBP
  • JCB FORKS LOADALL, 2014, Forks

    JCB FORKS LOADALLGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Other information: New fork attachment for JCB Loadall Q-fit

    Forks
    2014
    United Kingdom, Southport

    1,500 GBP
  • JCB TLT 30 G, 2011, LPG trucks

    JCB TLT 30 G

    LPG trucks
    2011 5928 h
    United Kingdom, SUNDERLAND TYNE AND WEAR

    9,995 GBP
  • JCB 926, 1987, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926Power type: Diesel, Other information: DECENT WORKING ROUGH TERRAIN FORKLIFT

    Rough terrain trucks
    1987
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB TELETRUK D30, 2003, Diesel trucks

    JCB TELETRUK D30General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Cabin: Overhead guard

    Diesel trucks
    2003 7100 h
    United Kingdom

    9,750 GBP
  • JCB 930, 2009, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 930Front tyres remaining: 100%, Latest inspection: 20/11/16, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 450, Lift mast: Triplex, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Fork length: 120, Cabin: Closed cabin, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Transmission: 4 Speed, Engine output: 75

    Rough terrain trucks
    2009 4394 h
    United Kingdom, RG17 7TJ

    14,500 GBP
  • JCB 926, 1998, Rough terrain trucks

    JCB 926Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 2600, Maximum lift height: 550, Lift mast: Triplex, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Cabin: Closed cabin, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Transmission: Shuttle, Engine: Perkins Diesel, No. of steering wheels: 2, No. of drive wheels: 4, Equipment: 3rd valve, Production country: UK

    Rough terrain trucks
    1998
    United Kingdom, RG17 7TJ

    7,500 GBP
  • JCB 926 RTFL, 2007, Forklift trucks - others

    JCB 926RTFL

    Forklift trucks - others
    2007
    United Kingdom

    POA