Number of ads: 342

Used material handling equipment from China

Here is the list of ads from category material handling equipment coming from China. You may sort used material handling equipment by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to material handling equipment coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • TCM FD70, 2016, Diesel trucksTCM FD70Maximum lift capacity: 7000, Free lift: 450, Engine: ISUZU, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2016 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai China
    24h

    12,541 GBP
  • Toyota FD 30, 2016, Diesel trucksToyota FD30

    Diesel trucks
    2016 2,500 h
    China, Shanghai China
    24h

    4,546 GBP
  • TCM FD70, 2015, Diesel trucksTCM FD70Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2015 2,800 h
    China, Shanghai China
    24h

    12,933 GBP
  • Komatsu 30, 2016, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Free lift: 300, Engine: KOMATSU, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2016 2,500 h
    China, Shanghai China
    24h

    4,311 GBP
  • TCM FD30T, Diesel trucksTCM FD30TProduction country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    5,879 GBP
  • TCM FD70Z, Diesel trucksTCM FD70ZProduction country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    19,596 GBP
  • Mitsubishi FD25, 2009, Reach trucksMitsubishi FD250Latest inspection: 201910, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Power type: Diesel, Cabin: Closed cabin, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Production country: JP

    Reach trucks
    2009 1,555 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    54,225 GBP
  • Mitsubishi FD25, 2009, Diesel trucksMitsubishi FD 250Latest inspection: 201910, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Guarantee: 6 month, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport weight: 25000, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2009 3,500 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    55,331 GBP
  • Promoted
    Kalmar DRF 450, 2015, ReachstackersKalmar DRF 450Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 1620, Cabin: Closed cabin, Guarantee: One year, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Production country: SE, Certificates: EPA CE

    Reachstackers
    2015 3,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    141,088 GBP
  • Nissan 60, 2017, Diesel trucksNissan 60Latest inspection: 201910, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 6 month, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: TD42, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2017 1,500 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    9,406 GBP
  • Komatsu FD30T-16, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-16Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    5,879 GBP
  • Komatsu FD25T-16, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD25T-16Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    5,487 GBP
  • Toyota FD100, 2010, Reach trucksToyota FD100Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 10000, Maximum lift height: 207, Fork length: 107, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Isuzu, Guarantee: one year, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2.66 x 1.23 x 2.14 , Production country: JP, Certificates: CE

    Reach trucks
    2010
    China, shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • TCM FD100, 2012, Diesel trucksTCM FD100Latest inspection: Mar 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 10000, Maximum lift height: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Tyre brand: Original, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Engine: original, Engine output: 114.07, Front tyres remaining: 98%%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2012
    China, Shanghai

    16,147 GBP
  • Komatsu FD250-2, 2012, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD250E-6Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 25000, Maximum lift height: 529, Free lift: 529, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 122, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre brand: KOMATSU, Tyre type: Cushion, Fork length: 242, Drive height: 14.5, Cabin: Overhead guard, Transmission: 0-32, Engine: KOMATSU

    Diesel trucks
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu FD30T-16, 2013, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-16Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 325, Free lift: 325, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Fork carriage: Reach forks, Guarantee: OMIC, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Engine: Yanmar 4D94LE, Engine output: 65.94, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport weight: 4310

    Diesel trucks
    2013 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Kalmar DRF 450-60 C5 X, 2013, ReachstackersKalmar DRF 450-60 C5 XAmount of previous owners: 1, Latest inspection: 2019.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Power type: Diesel, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 1510, Cabin: Closed cabin, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: SE, Certificates: EPA CE

    Reachstackers
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    130,585 GBP
  • Komatsu FD150, 2013, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD150-7Latest inspection: Dec 16th 2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 15000, Lift mast: Triplex, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Guarantee: ONE YEAR, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Komatsu, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    2013 2,800 h
    China, Shanghai China

    POA
  • Komatsu FB15, 2014, Electric forklift trucksKomatsu FB15-12Number of wheels: 4, Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 1500, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Drive height: 8.5, Lift mast: Simplex, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Fork length: 107, Cabin: Overhead guard, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Transmission: 0-14.5

    Electric forklift trucks
    2014 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli FD30, 2016, Diesel trucksHeli FD30Latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: CN

    Diesel trucks
    2016 2,122 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    4,311 GBP