Number of ads: 495

Lyngfeldt A/S

ads/page
  • GiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS, 2021, Mini loadersGiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS

    Mini loaders
    2021
    Denmark, Hadsten

    41,331 GBP
  • Kverneland TURBO T 6.5 M., HarrowsKverneland TURBO T 6.5 M.General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Working width: 650

    Harrows

    Denmark, Hadsten

    40,761 GBP
  • Promoted
    Kverneland E, 2017, Combination drillsKverneland I-Drill Pro CX2 Rotor NG-S El udsåningGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Working width: 400

    Combination drills
    2017
    Denmark, Hadsten

    40,178 GBP
  • GiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS, 2021, Mini loadersGiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS

    Mini loaders
    2021
    Denmark, Hadsten

    39,363 GBP
  • GiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS, 2021, Mini loadersGiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUSGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Mini loaders
    2021
    Denmark, Hadsten

    39,363 GBP
  • GiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS, 2021, Mini loadersGiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUSEngine output: 50

    Mini loaders
    2021
    Denmark, Hadsten

    39,363 GBP
  • GiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS, 2021, Mini loadersGiANT G2700 X-TRA HD PLUS

    Mini loaders
    2021
    Denmark, Hadsten

    37,849 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Kverneland E, 2020, Reversible ploughsKverneland EG100-200-28 4+1

    Reversible ploughs
    2020
    Denmark, Hadsten

    35,462 GBP
  • Greentec 630-6S PLUS, 2020, Other agricultural machinesGreentec 630-6S PLUS

    Other agricultural machines
    2020
    Denmark, Hadsten

    35,276 GBP
  • New Holland T 4.75, 2021, TractorsNew Holland T4.75 CAB 2WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Front tyre size: 14.0/65R16 og 440/80R30 Alliance 550 industri, Rear tyre size: 14.0/65R16 og 440/80R30 Alliance 550 industri

    Tractors
    2021
    Denmark, Hadsten

    34,938 GBP
  • New Holland T 4.75, 2021, TractorsNew Holland T4.75 CAB 2WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 75, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 14.0/65R16 og 440/80R30 Alliance 550, Rear tyre size: 14.0/65R16 og 440/80R30 Alliance 550

    Tractors
    2021
    Denmark, Hadsten

    34,938 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr 620, 2009, TractorsDeutz-fahr M620Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 163, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    2009 2,883 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    34,821 GBP
  • GiANT G2700HD, 2020, Mini loadersGiANT G2700HDEngine output: 50

    Mini loaders
    2020
    Denmark, Hadsten

    34,355 GBP
  • New Holland T 4.75, 2020, TractorsNew Holland T4.75STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine output: 75, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Tractors
    2020 1 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    33,657 GBP
  • Kverneland 2500S, Reversible ploughsKverneland 2500S 5 FURETGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Reversible ploughs

    Denmark, Hadsten

    33,191 GBP
  • Dieci T-60, 2015, Telescopic handlersDieci T-60General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Engine output: 73

    Telescopic handlers
    2015 1,730 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    32,492 GBP
  • New Holland 8040, 2008, TractorsNew Holland 8040Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2008 7,478 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    32,026 GBP
  • New Holland 70, 2012, TractorsNew Holland 6070 ELITETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 140, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Tractors
    2012 12,030 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    31,328 GBP
  • VPM 3400 AC, 2020, Other agricultural machinesVPM 3400 ACEngine output: 34, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Other agricultural machines
    2020
    Denmark, Hadsten

    30,268 GBP
  • Greentec 730-8S, 2020, Other agricultural machinesGreentec 730-8S

    Other agricultural machines
    2020
    Denmark, Hadsten

    30,151 GBP
Langskovvej 4
8370 Hadsten
Denmark


» Lyngfeldt A/S: Map & more information