Number of ads: 1,580

Lantmännen Maskin AB

ads/page
  • Hardi 2400, 1986, Trailed sprayersHardi TZ 2400 18 MGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 1800

    Trailed sprayers
    1986
    Sweden, Sala *
    24h

    3,347 GBP
  • Michelin 18,4X38, 1998, Dual wheelsMichelin 18,4X38General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Dual wheels
    1998
    Sweden, Falkenberg *
    24h

    687 GBP
  • Överum VFEX5975, 2013, Reversible ploughsÖverum VFEX 5975 H-XL-KFJGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Reversible ploughs
    2013
    Sweden, Falkenberg *
    24h

    12,443 GBP
  • Vaderstad SK 10, CultivatorsVaderstad SK 10General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Cultivators

    Sweden, Falkenberg *
    24h

    1,373 GBP
  • New Holland TX 62, 1997, Combine harvestersNew Holland TX 62 17 FOTGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Combine harvesters
    1997
    Sweden, Enköping *
    24h

    25,745 GBP
  • Vaderstad Topdown400, 2006, CultivatorsVaderstad TOPDOWN 400General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Cultivators
    2006
    Sweden, Falkenberg *
    24h

    27,032 GBP
  • Vaderstad Rexius, 2001, RollersVaderstad REXIUSGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 820

    Rollers
    2001
    Sweden, Enköping *
    24h

    9,654 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Ålö SILOCUT 225 SG, 2016, Front loader accessoriesÅlö SILOCUT 225 SGGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Front loader accessories
    2016
    Sweden, Kristianstad *
    24h

    2,489 GBP
  • APV ES 100 M3 Special, Precision sowing machinesAPV ES 100 M3 SpecialGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Precision sowing machines

    Sweden, Falkenberg *
    24h

    4,720 GBP
  • John Deere 678, 2008, Round balersJohn Deere 678General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Round balers
    2008
    Sweden, Östersund *
    24h

    16,648 GBP
  • Kuhn GA 15131, 2018, WindrowersKuhn GA 15131Drive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 1500

    Windrowers
    2018
    Sweden, Karlstad *
    7d

    42,479 GBP
  • Case IH 685 XL, 1987, TractorsCase IH 685 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 12 4-24 , Rear tyre size: 13 6-38 , Front loader make: Ålö Quicke 2300 US

    Tractors
    1987 8,350 h
    Sweden, Örebro *
    7d

    7,938 GBP
  • Valtra Valmet C100+L, 2005, TractorsValtra Valmet C100+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 420/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front loader make: Valtra 66

    Tractors
    2005 9,100 h
    Sweden, Luleå
    7d

    19,695 GBP
  • Holms 300, 2,5 M, 4000, 2009, Other road and snow machinesHolms 300, 2,5 M, 4000General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Other road and snow machines
    2009
    Sweden, Norrtälje *
    7d

    5,106 GBP
  • Vaderstad Rapid400C, 1999, Combination drillsVaderstad RAPID 400 CDrive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Working width: 400

    Combination drills
    1999
    Sweden, Uppsala *
    7d

    10,727 GBP
  • Vaderstad Cultus500, 2011, CultivatorsVaderstad CULTUS 500 MED BIODRILLDrive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 500

    Cultivators
    2011
    Sweden, Norrtälje *
    7d

    20,510 GBP
  • Fendt 310 Vario, 2016, TractorsFendt 300 310 VARIO S4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 440/65-24, Rear tyre size: 540/65-34, Front loader make: Ålö 46

    Tractors
    2016 1,300 h
    Sweden, Högsby *
    7d

    75,089 GBP
  • Vaderstad Rapid400C, 1996, Combination drillsVaderstad RAPID 400 CDrive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Working width: 400

    Combination drills
    1996
    Sweden, Brålanda
    7d

    6,436 GBP
  • Vreten V3 220, 2007, Road dragsVreten V3 220General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Road drags
    2007
    Sweden, Norrtälje *
    7d

    2,489 GBP
  • Schulte 3020, 1996, Pasture mowers and toppersSchulte 3020General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 600

    Pasture mowers and toppers
    1996
    Sweden, Borlänge *
    7d

    6,951 GBP
Bjurögatan 26
211 24 Malmö
Sweden


» Lantmännen Maskin AB: Map & more information