Number of ads: 1,577

Lantmännen Maskin AB

ads/page
  • Vaderstad RDA600 C, 2002, Combination drillsVaderstad RDA 600 C OFFSETDrive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 600

    Combination drills
    2002
    Sweden, Kungsgården *
    24h

    23,599 GBP
  •  WILL RICH, CultivatorsWILL RICHGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Cultivators

    Sweden, Eskilstuna *
    24h

    2,145 GBP
  • Överum 5004, Combination drillsÖverum 5004Drive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 400

    Combination drills

    Sweden, Eskilstuna *
    24h

    2,145 GBP
  • Vaderstad SK20, 1990, CultivatorsVaderstad SK20Drive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 510

    Cultivators
    1990
    Sweden, Enköping *
    24h

    3,754 GBP
  • He-Va ÖVRIGT, 2002, CultivatorsHe-Va ÖVRIGTDrive configuration: Mounted, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 300

    Cultivators
    2002
    Sweden, Kristianstad *
    24h

    4,119 GBP
  • New Holland TS 110 A, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TS110A +LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 480/65x28, Rear tyre size: 600/65x38, Front loader make: Ålö 55

    Tractors
    2004 6,350 h
    Sweden, Östersund *
    24h

    27,890 GBP
  • Case IH 370, TractorsCase IH CASE 1370Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 11.00-16, Rear tyre size: 650-38

    Tractors
    6,289 h
    Sweden, Eskilstuna *
    24h

    5,578 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Jeantil PR 2000, 2016, Bale shredders, cutters and unrollersJeantil PR2000General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Bale shredders, cutters and unrollers
    2016
    Sweden, Östersund *
    24h

    9,869 GBP
  • Vaderstad CR650, 2014, Disc harrowsVaderstad CR 650Drive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 644

    Disc harrows
    2014
    Sweden, Tomelilla *
    24h

    32,717 GBP
  • Kverneland ES80, 1997, Reversible ploughsKverneland ES 80-160-8 PACKOMATGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Reversible ploughs
    1997
    Sweden, Vallberga *
    24h

    6,436 GBP
  • New Holland RB 180, 2016, Round balersNew Holland RB 180General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Round balers
    2016
    Sweden, Tomelilla *
    24h

    19,309 GBP
  • Valtra Valmet 8100, 1994, TractorsValtra Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 28, Rear tyre size: 38

    Tractors
    1994 9,200 h
    Sweden, Kungsgården *
    24h

    13,302 GBP
  • Case IH MX 135, 2000, TractorsCase IH MX 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 0%, Rear tyres remaining : 0%, Front tyre size: No, Rear tyre size: No

    Tractors
    2000 10,500 h
    Sweden, Färjestaden *
    24h

    10,727 GBP
  • Vaderstad Rexius, 2001, RollersVaderstad REXIUSGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 820

    Rollers
    2001
    Sweden, Enköping *
    7d

    9,654 GBP
  • Hardi 2400, 1986, Trailed sprayersHardi TZ 2400 18 MGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Working width: 1800

    Trailed sprayers
    1986
    Sweden, Sala *
    7d

    3,347 GBP
  • Kuhn GA 15131, 2018, WindrowersKuhn GA 15131Drive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 1500

    Windrowers
    2018
    Sweden, Karlstad *
    7d

    42,479 GBP
  • Case IH 685 XL, 1987, TractorsCase IH 685 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 12 4-24 , Rear tyre size: 13 6-38 , Front loader make: Ålö Quicke 2300 US

    Tractors
    1987 8,350 h
    Sweden, Örebro *
    7d

    7,938 GBP
  • Valtra Valmet C100+L, 2005, TractorsValtra Valmet C100+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 420/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front loader make: Valtra 66

    Tractors
    2005 9,100 h
    Sweden, Luleå
    7d

    19,695 GBP
  • Holms 300, 2,5 M, 4000, 2009, Other road and snow machinesHolms 300, 2,5 M, 4000General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Other road and snow machines
    2009
    Sweden, Norrtälje *
    7d

    5,106 GBP
  • Vaderstad Rapid400C, 1999, Combination drillsVaderstad RAPID 400 CDrive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Working width: 400

    Combination drills
    1999
    Sweden, Uppsala *
    7d

    10,727 GBP
Bjurögatan 26
211 24 Malmö
Sweden


» Lantmännen Maskin AB: Map & more information