Search results

Browse used Goupil utility machines ads available for sale on Mascus. Goupil utility machines ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Goupil utility machines in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 5 / 5
ads/page
5 Search results for "Goupil groundscare machinery"
  • Goupil G3, 2008, Utility machines

    Goupil G 3Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Utility machines
    2008 656 h
    Germany

    3,462 GBP
  • Goupil G3 L, 2011, Utility machines

    Goupil G3LFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Gross weight: 960, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame

    Utility machines
    2011
    Spain, GRANOLLERS

    POA
  • Goupil G3 L, 2009, Other groundscare machines

    Goupil G3LFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 70%%, Gross weight: 960

    Other groundscare machines
    2009
    Spain, GRANOLLERS

    POA
  • Goupil G3, 2016, Utility machines

    Goupil G3General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Traction type: 2 WD

    Utility machines
    2016 40 h
    Sweden, hudiksvall

    16,317 GBP
  • Goupil G3, 2016, Other groundscare machines

    Goupil G3 Kort ElfordonFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Top speed: 30, Front tyre size: 23x8 5x12 , Rear tyre size: 23x8 5x12 , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3220X1533X2000 mm, Production country: FR

    Other groundscare machines
    2016 38 h
    Sweden, Skellefteå

    16,317 GBP