Benefits of Zero-Turn Mowers
Zero-turn mowers are starting to take over the marketplace for mowers, but what benefits do they offer over their counterparts?
- Better manoeuvrability: They can quickly jump from forward to reverse and turn around in smaller spaces.
- Faster mowing times: They have faster ground speeds due to their lower centre of gravity – saving time overall.
- More comfort: Including power steering, more comfortable seating and weight adjust seats.
Find out how to buy and sell used zero-turn mowers below.
How to Sell Used Zero-Turn Mowers
Picking up a new electric zero-turn mower, and looking to get rid of your old model? Got some old John Deere zero-turn mowers for sale? Simply sign up as an End User for a one-off sale, or become a Dealer to become a regular Mascus seller – ideal for those with multiple items they are wishing to sell. That way, you’ll gain access to multiple membership benefits, including:
- Import your stock automatically. We can upload your stock to our site with access to an XML feed from your site’s database, so you don’t have to – recuding your admin time.
- Create a mobile-friendly version of your website. Half of the world’s global internet users now browse from their phones, so your online transactions will be made easier for more customers – boosting sales and potential revenue.
- Gain access to our Mascus Price Indicator. Receive automatic valuations of your second-hand tractor track systems, so you don’t have to rely on your own research and can streamline your internal processes.
Once you’ve been confirmed as a member, you can start creating the listing for your John Deere zero-turn mower. To attract more buyers, include a selection of images from multiple angles, and include all relevant product information to ensure a quality advert. Make sure all the information regarding brand, model, price and your location is clear so that buyers can make informed decisions. Anyone who is interested in your used zero-turn mower will be in touch. Find out how to contact sellers to purchase used agricultural equipment below.
How to Buy Used Zero-Turn Mowers
Replacing your old Spartan zero-turn mower? At Mascus, we have a wide range of listings available for used zero-turn mowers for sale. With a variety of items to choose from, you’re sure to find the equipment you need to speed up your maintenance processes. Start your search by narrowing down the listings using the panel on the left, selecting your preferences for brand, location of seller, price and more. Once you’ve chosen your model, contact the seller using the details form provided and they will be in touch.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our listings for John Deere zero-turn mowers.