Isuzu water sprinkler truck for sale - China

Price excl. VAT
6,220 GBP
8,500 USD
Price excl. VAT
6,220 GBP
8,500 USD
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupUtility tool carriers
Brand / modelIsuzu water sprinkler truck
Year of manufacture2016
Machine Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus ID8C38B554
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT6,220 GBP  (8,500 USD)
VATDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price incl. VAT-
DETAILS
Internal stock No.1
Latest inspection2020
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Gross Weight1,000 kg
Manufacturing / Serial number1
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Body typeOther
Fuel typeDiesel
SteeringOther
Noise level1 dB
Guaranteeno
Tyre brand1
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)40HQ
mm
Front tyres remaining95 %
Rear tyres remaining 5 %
Production countryChina
Amount of previous owners1
AccessoriesWater Tank
Other informationif you have any question please add my whatsapp
wendy
whatsapp:+8618721227814

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
  • WhatsApp
    +86 18721227814
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +86 18721227814
    • No. 88 Beiwu Road Minhang district, Shanghai China, 201100 Shanghai 上海, China

Company

SHANGHAI HUYI MACHINERY LTD
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere1241
Stiga357
Kubota220
Husqvarna210
Toro160

On Mascus UK you can find Isuzu water sprinkler truck utility tool carriers. The price of this Isuzu water sprinkler truck is £6,220 and it was produced in 2016. This machine is located in shanghai China. On Mascus UK you can find Isuzu water sprinkler truck and much more other models of utility tool carriers. Details - Internal stock No.: 1, Hours of use: 3,490 h, Latest inspection: 2020, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: 1,000 kg, Manufacturing / Serial number: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Other, Fuel type: Diesel, Steering: Other, Noise level: 1 dB, Guarantee: no, Tyre brand: 1, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 40HQ mm, Front tyres remaining: 95 %, Rear tyres remaining: 5 %, Production country: China, Amount of previous owners: 1, Accessories: Water Tank