Number of ads: 2

Used utility tool carriers from China

Here is the list of ads from category utility tool carriers coming from China. You may sort used utility tool carriers by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to utility tool carriers coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Isuzu water sprinkler truck, 2016, Utility tool carriersIsuzu water sprinkler truckLatest inspection: 2020, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: 1000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Other, Fuel type: Diesel, Steering: Other, Noise level: Yes, Guarantee: no, Tyre brand: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 40HQ, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, Production country: CN, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Utility tool carriers
    2016 3,490 h
    China, shanghai

    6,154 GBP
  •  龙升 CRM履带式搬运小坦克, 2016, Utility tool carriers龙升 CRM履带式搬运小坦克Production country: CN

    Utility tool carriers
    2016
    China

    1,114 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad