Number of ads: 1

Used Stiga mounted and trailed mowers for sale

Browse used Stiga mounted and trailed mowers ads available for sale on Mascus. Stiga mounted and trailed mowers ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Stiga mounted and trailed mowers in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Stiga Klippdäck RMR 130H, 2004, Mounted and trailed mowersStiga Klippdäck RMR 130HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Usage: Commercial mowing, Cutting unit: Front, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Production country: SE

    Mounted and trailed mowers
    2004
    Sweden, Arninge

    1,134 GBP