Nokian - Alliance TRS ELS 710/45-26.5 710-26.5 800/40-26. for sale - the Netherlands

POA
POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTyres, wheels and rims
Brand / modelNokian - Alliance TRS ELS 710/45-26.5 710-26.5 800/40-26.
Machine LocationUlft
Country
Mascus IDD546C857
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Internal stock No.641017492 / 641017774 / 641019905 / 641019906 /
Transport weight200 kg
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)1350 x 710
mm
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Fits to following machinesJohn Deere , Ponsse , Komatsu , Rottne , Ecolog etc
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Other informationContinuously for sale: Various used TRS / ELS Forestry tires and rims. Mainly in size 710 / 45-26.5

Also ask for prices of new!

Hencon Forestry

  • +31 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • REMCO BRUGGINK

    Hencon Forestry
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Dutch, English, German
    • De Bolanden 9, 7071PW Ulft, Netherlands

Company

HENCON FORESTRY
16
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere1057
Timberjack481
Ponsse452
Valmet407
Caterpillar346

On Mascus UK you can find Nokian - Alliance TRS ELS 710/45-26.5 710-26.5 800/40-26. tyres, wheels and rims. The price of this Nokian - Alliance TRS ELS 710/45-26.5 710-26.5 800/40-26. is - and it was produced in -. This machine is located in Ulft Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Nokian - Alliance TRS ELS 710/45-26.5 710-26.5 800/40-26. and much more other models of tyres, wheels and rims. Details - Internal stock No.: 641017492 / 641017774 / 641019905 / 641019906 /, Transport weight: 200 kg, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 1350 x 710 mm, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Fits to following machines: John Deere , Ponsse , Komatsu , Rottne , Ecolog etc, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %