Number of ads: 499

Used Volvo l150 loaders

Please find below all the classified ads of used loaders, attachments, construction - Others available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Volvo in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Volvo L 150 G, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L 150 GOther information: BREAKING FOR SPARE PARTS ONLY ALL PARTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

    Wheel loaders
    2013
    United Kingdom, Lincolnshire

    POA
  • Volvo L 150 E, 2005, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L 150 EOther information: VERY TIDY MACHINE IN GOOD CONDITION, , AIR CON, AUTOLUBE, EXTRA HYDRAULICS, REVERSE CAMERA, GP BUCKET

    Wheel loaders
    2005
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Volvo L 150 F, 2009, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L 150 FGross weight: 21600, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2009 21,350 h
    United Kingdom, Gosport,United Kingdom

    39,950 GBP
  • Volvo L 150 G, Quick connectors

    Volvo L 150 G Quick hitchFits to following machines: Fits Volvo L150 wheeled loaders C D E F G H models, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Other information: Genuine Volvo L150G Quick hitch Model 85347.

    Quick connectors

    United Kingdom, Doncaster

    POA
  • Volvo L 150, 2014, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Other information: Boom suspension Attachment bracket (no bucket fitted) Auto lube 3rd line High hours but good machine and ready for work export inquires

    Wheel loaders
    2014 19,378 h
    United Kingdom, Bruntingthorpe

    79,500 GBP
  • Volvo L 150 G, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150GGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: Own operators, v well maintained and serviced regularly - More information: - Weight: 23.6 tonnes, Front left tyre: 30%, Front right tyre: 2

    Wheel loaders
    2011 11,300 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Volvo L 150, 2017, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150HOther information: Specification inc. autolube, quick release, weighloader, quarry spec inc. lights and cameras and air con in cab.

    Wheel loaders
    2017 4,000 h
    United Kingdom

    153,000 GBP
  • Volvo L 150, 2015, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2015
    Ireland, Kilkenny

    96,900 GBP
  • Volvo L 150, 1995, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150C dismantling for sparesDamaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    1995
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo L 150 G, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L 150 GGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Wheel loaders
    2013 12,087 h
    Ireland

    73,996 GBP
  • Volvo L 150 E, 2004, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150E

    Wheel loaders
    2004
    Ireland

    59,902 GBP
  • Volvo L 150 E, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L 150 EGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Gross weight: 26100, Maximum lift capacity: 15150, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Volvo D12D LD E3, Bucket capacity: 4e+006, Engine output: 285.52, Original colour: Yes, Tyre brand: 26.5 R25, Production country: SE, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2006 15,800 h
    Ireland, UK

    POA
  • Volvo L 150 E, 2004, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150E parts only

    Wheel loaders
    2004
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo L 150 E, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150E dismantling onlyFront tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Wheel loaders
    2006
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo L 150, 1994, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150C

    Wheel loaders
    1994
    Ireland

    30,832 GBP
  • Volvo L 150 D, 2001, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150D

    Wheel loaders
    2001 14,297 h
    Ireland

    51,974 GBP
  • Volvo L 150, 1999, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150C dismantling onlyGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1999
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo L 150 F, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150F

    Wheel loaders
    2008
    Ireland

    96,900 GBP
  • Volvo L 150, 2015, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L150H

    Wheel loaders
    2015 9,500 h
    Netherlands
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo L 150 D, 2001, Wheel loaders

    Volvo L 150 D

    Wheel loaders
    2001 11,323 h
    Netherlands

    POA