Number of ads: 116

Used Case wheeled excavators for sale

Browse all ads of used Case wheeled excavators machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Case wheeled excavators ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Case wheeled excavators in Brands section.

Show description >> Hide description

Browse all ads of used Case wheeled excavators machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Case wheeled excavators ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Case wheeled excavators in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Case WX 170, 2003, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX170Gross weight: 20750, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES

    Wheeled excavators
    2003 13,300 h
    Netherlands, Roermond
    24h

    16,929 GBP
  • Case WX 95, 2010, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX 95Gross weight: 10500, CE marked: Yes, Engine output: 100.61

    Wheeled excavators
    2010 6,175 h
    Netherlands, APELDOORN

    28,573 GBP
  • Case WX168, 2013, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX168General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Wheeled excavators
    2013 3,000 h
    Netherlands, Barneveld, Nederland

    POA
  • Case 621 B, 1994, Wheeled excavators

    Case 621B

    Wheeled excavators
    1994 8,461 h
    Netherlands, Winterswijk

    POA
  • Case WX 165, 2008, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX 165 3850 Hours!Engine output: 143

    Wheeled excavators
    2008 3,852 h
    Netherlands, Almelo, Nederland

    27,319 GBP
  • Case WX 188, 2017, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX 188 4X4Engine output: 143, Front tyres remaining: 90%%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%%

    Wheeled excavators
    2017 951 h
    Netherlands, Veghel, Nederland

    78,642 GBP
  • Case WX 170, 2003, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX170General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 143

    Wheeled excavators
    2003 15,004 h
    Netherlands, Krimpen a/d Lek, Nederland

    POA
  • Case WX 185, 2007, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX 185EPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 20450, CE marked: Yes, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Engine: CASE 667TA/MEB, Engine output: 160.44, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Production country: DE, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheeled excavators
    2007 13,866 h
    Netherlands, Steenwijk 8331LL

    23,736 GBP
  • Case 788 P, 2000, Wheeled excavators

    Case 788 - PEngine output: 103

    Wheeled excavators
    2000
    Netherlands, staphorst, Nederland

    POA
  • Case WX 148, 2016, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX148 4X4 ex demo 2016 machineGross weight: 16500, Engine output: 121, Front tyres remaining: 90%%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%%, Certificates: CE

    Wheeled excavators
    2016 255 h
    Netherlands, Veghel, Nederland

    69,820 GBP
  • Case 688 BP, 1994, Wheeled excavators

    Case 688 BP

    Wheeled excavators
    1994
    Netherlands

    12,764 GBP
  • Case 788 P, 1996, Wheeled excavators

    Case 788PGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 14640, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: CASE, Engine output: 93.81, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: FR

    Wheeled excavators
    1996 17,707 h
    Belgium, Meer

    10,077 GBP
  • Case WX 185, 2006, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX 185General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 20450, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: CASE, Engine: CASE, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Production country: DE

    Wheeled excavators
    2006 11,520 h
    Belgium, Meer

    21,945 GBP
  • Promoted
    Case 788 P, 2000, Wheeled excavators

    Case 788 PGross weight: 17500

    Wheeled excavators
    2000 12,300 h
    France

    15,675 GBP
  • Case WX 148, 2013, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX148Engine output:

    Wheeled excavators
    2013 2,700 h
    France, Metz / Ennery, 57

    58,220 GBP
  • Case WX 210, 2008, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX210Engine output:

    Wheeled excavators
    2008 5,424 h
    France, Aix-en-provence, 13

    32,245 GBP
  • Case WX 125, 2011, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX 125General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 12600, Original colour: OUI, Engine output: 114, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Wheeled excavators
    2011 5,450 h
    France, MOYEURVRE GRANDE 57

    34,932 GBP
  • Case WX 185, 2007, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX185

    Wheeled excavators
    2007 11,915 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    21,497 GBP
  • Case WX 185, 2008, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX 185Gross weight: 19000

    Wheeled excavators
    2008 10,300 h
    France

    POA
  • Case WX 125, 2008, Wheeled excavators

    Case WX125

    Wheeled excavators
    2008 6,600 h
    France, CASTAGNIERS

    25,080 GBP