Number of ads: 21

Used Volvo BM wheel loaders from Sweden

Here is the list of ads from category Volvo BM wheel loaders coming from Sweden. You may sort used Volvo BM wheel loaders by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Volvo BM wheel loaders coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Volvo BM wheel loaders page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Volvo BM 621, 1976, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 621General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Gul, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1976
    Sweden, Björkvik
    7d

    3,999 GBP
  • Volvo BM L90 / VMB, 1988, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L90 / VMBGross weight: 12600, Maximum lift capacity: 9000, Engine: TD61G, Engine output: 155, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Wheel loaders
    1988 27,092 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo BM L 20H, 2019, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 20H

    Wheel loaders
    2019 2 h
    Sweden
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo BM L50C -97, 1997, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L50C -97General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Wheel loaders
    1997 18,300 h
    Sweden, Uppsala

    28,158 GBP
  • Volvo BM L 70, 1989, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 70Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 10000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD 45, Engine output: 115, Top speed: 30, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1989 35,570 h
    Sweden

    14,283 GBP
  • Volvo BM LM 1240, 1972, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM LM 1240General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD60, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1972
    Sweden

    6,121 GBP
  • Volvo BM L 90, 1988, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 90General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 12, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1988 27,130 h
    Sweden

    POA
  • Volvo BM BM 4300, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM BM 4300

    Wheel loaders

    Sweden, Gävle

    8,978 GBP
  • Volvo BM 642, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 642Transport dimensions (LxWxH): FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : Accessories%

    Wheel loaders
    7,962 h
    Sweden, Vännäsby

    10,529 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4300 Automat, 1981, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4300 AutomatGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 9000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: D60, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1981 12,380 h
    Sweden

    POA
  • Volvo BM L 120, 1988, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 120Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 15400, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Volvo, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1988 26,400 h
    Sweden

    14,691 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4200 B, 1986, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4200 BGross weight: 9000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Gul, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1986 22,000 h
    Sweden

    13,059 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4300B LASTMASKIN, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4300B LASTMASKINTransport dimensions (LxWxH): FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : Accessories%

    Wheel loaders
    20,032 h
    Sweden, Skövde

    15,671 GBP
  • Volvo BM 621, 1977, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 621General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: D 42, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1977
    Sweden

    3,918 GBP
  • Volvo BM L150G, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L150GGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Gross weight: 25660, Maximum lift capacity: 7700, Body type: Articulated, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: D13H, Bucket capacity: 4.6e+006, Engine output: 299.12, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7070*2960*3570, Tyre brand: Goodyear, Front tyres remaining: 25%

    Wheel loaders
    2011 7,000 h
    Sweden, Grängesberg

    91,820 GBP
  • Volvo BM 640 inkl. skopa & gafflar, 1970, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 640 inkl. skopa & gafflarGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 6000, Front tyres remaining: 90%%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%%

    Wheel loaders
    1970
    Sweden, Uppsala

    6,521 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4300, 1983, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4300Front tyres remaining: 10%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD 45, Engine output: 115, Top speed: 30, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    1983 11,590 h
    Sweden

    POA
  • Volvo BM 4500, 1984, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4500Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 15000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD 70, Top speed: 30, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1984 21,570 h
    Sweden

    13,712 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4300, 1980, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4300General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 10000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD 42, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Wheel loaders
    1980 13,050 h
    Sweden

    8,570 GBP
  • Volvo BM LM641 4wd, 1975, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM LM641 4wdGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 7700, Engine: D42, Engine output: 80.22, Top speed: 30, Original colour: Ja, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1975 5,211 h
    Sweden, Maskin Väst AB Karlstad

    5,632 GBP