Number of ads: 29

Used Volvo BM wheel loaders for sale

Browse all ads of used Volvo BM wheel loaders machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Volvo BM wheel loaders ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Volvo BM wheel loaders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Volvo BM 4400, 1983, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 4400General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross Weight: 11500, Engine output: 142.76, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%

    Wheel loaders
    1983 20,003 h
    Belgium

    8,679 GBP
  • Volvo BM L180HL, 1993, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L180HLCabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Original Volvo, Production country: SE, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel loaders
    1993 29,626 h
    Germany, Bornhöved, Germany

    POA
  • Volvo BM 4400, 1979, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 4400Gross Weight: 11150, Maximum lift capacity: 8000, Engine output: 127.8, Engine Manufacturer: Volvo TD 60B, Top speed: 28, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6.65 x 2.65 x 0.3 , Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1979 862 h
    Sweden, FRITSLA
    24h

    7,631 GBP
  • Volvo BM LM621, Wheel loader, 1971, Wheel loadersVolvo BM LM621, Wheel loader

    Wheel loaders
    1971 20,000 h
    Sweden, Värmland
    7d

    6,002 GBP
  • Volvo BM 640, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 640

    Wheel loaders
    4,267 h
    Denmark
    7d

    5,835 GBP
  • Volvo BM L50C, 1997, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L50C

    Wheel loaders
    1997
    Croatia, Varaždin

    16,404 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4400 COMPLET MACHINE IN PARTS, 1986, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 4400 COMPLET MACHINE IN PARTS

    Wheel loaders
    1986
    Portugal

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Volvo BM L 50, 1991, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L 50General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross Weight: 8500, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine Manufacturer: Volvo, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1991
    Sweden

    15,863 GBP
  • Volvo BM L50, 1987, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L50

    Wheel loaders
    1987 9,740 h
    Sweden

    15,348 GBP
  • Volvo BM L 30 Z, 2000, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L 30 ZGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%

    Wheel loaders
    2000 12,990 h
    Sweden, Vimmerby

    11,404 GBP
  • Volvo BM L 70 C, 1995, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L 70 CGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross Weight: 11500, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine output: 118.29, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1995 27,790 h
    Sweden

    21,007 GBP
  • Volvo BM 642 Dismantled: only spare parts, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 642 Dismantled: only spare parts

    Wheel loaders

    Sweden, Linköping

    POA
  • Volvo BM L90, 1987, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L90General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross Weight: 13000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD 61 G, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1987 40,900 h
    Sweden

    13,290 GBP
  • Volvo BM L180 C, 1999, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L180 CLatest inspection: 10/01/2017, Amount of previous owners: 2, Gross Weight: 29000, CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    1999 16,506 h
    Spain, BURGOS

    47,737 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4500, 1984, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 4500Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: 15000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD 70, Top speed: 30, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1984 21,570 h
    Sweden

    14,405 GBP
  • Volvo BM L 90, 1988, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L 90General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross Weight: 12, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1988 27,130 h
    Sweden

    POA
  • Volvo BM L120 B Pyöräkuormaaja, 1994, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L120 B PyöräkuormaajaOriginal colour: Keltainen

    Wheel loaders
    1994 33,000 h
    Finland, Soini

    POA
  • Volvo BM L120, 1989, Wheel loadersVolvo BM L120

    Wheel loaders
    1989 27,000 h
    Poland, Dziemiany, woj. pomorskie

    POA
  • Volvo BM 4300B med skopa & Snödäck, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 4300B med skopa & Snödäck

    Wheel loaders
    18,900 h
    Sweden, MASKIN VÄST AB KARLSTAD

    11,576 GBP
  • Volvo BM 4300, Wheel loadersVolvo BM 4300General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders

    Lithuania

    7,463 GBP