Number of ads: 2

Used Liebherr wheel loaders from Czech Republic

Here is the list of ads from category Liebherr wheel loaders coming from Czech Republic. You may sort used Liebherr wheel loaders by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Liebherr wheel loaders coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Liebherr wheel loaders page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Liebherr L 586, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 586Engine output: 339.905, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Wheel loaders
    2007 14,957 h
    Czech Republic, 664 41 Popůvky u Brna

    POA
  • Liebherr L 556, 2012, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 556

    Wheel loaders
    2012 11,150 h
    Czech Republic

    63,913 GBP