Komatsu WA420-3H for sale - the Netherlands

Price excl. VAT
19,699 GBP
23,000 EUR
Price excl. VAT
19,699 GBP
23,000 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupWheel loaders
Brand / modelKomatsu WA420-3H
Year of manufacture1998
Machine LocationSteenwijk 8331LL
Country
Mascus ID051EF25F
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT19,699 GBP  (23,000 EUR)
VATDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price incl. VAT-
DETAILS
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Gross Weight21,000 kg
Body typeArticulated
EngineKOMATSU SAA6D114E-1
Bucket capacity4 m3
Engine output160 kW (218 hp)
Front tyres remaining75 %
Rear tyres remaining 25 %
Delivery termsEXW
Accessories
  • - Mudguards
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Boom suspension
Other information6 CYLINDER * KOMATSU SAA6D114E-1 * ENGINE 162kw / 220hp
SERIAL No : WA420H303xxxx
WEIGHT : 21000 Kg
FRONT LOADING BUCKET WITH TEETH 4.0m³ / 300 cm WIDE
26.5R25 TIRES FRONT 75% / REAR 25%
AIR CONDITIONING
ORIGINAL PAINT
CE MARKED
TRANSPORT WIDTH : 300 cm WIDE

MAX MACHINERY EQUIPMENT

  • +31 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • SERGE MAXIMOV

    MAX MACHINERY EQUIPMENT
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: English, German, Russian, Dutch
    • Dolderweg 44, 8331 LL Steenwijk, (Region: Overijssel), Netherlands

Company

MAX MACHINERY EQUIPMENT
13
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

On Mascus UK you can find Komatsu WA420-3H wheel loaders. The price of this Komatsu WA420-3H is £19,699 and it was produced in 1998. This machine is located in Steenwijk 8331LL Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Komatsu WA420-3H and much more other models of wheel loaders. Details - General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: 21,000 kg, Body type: Articulated, Engine: KOMATSU SAA6D114E-1, Bucket capacity: 4 m3, Engine output: 160 kW (218 hp), Front tyres remaining: 75 %, Rear tyres remaining: 25 %, Delivery terms: EXW