Number of ads: 12

Used Komatsu wa420 wheel loaders

Please find below all the classified ads of used Komatsu wa420, WA 420-3, WA 420 loaders available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Komatsu loaders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, 1998, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA420-3HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 21000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: KOMATSU SAA6D114E-1, Bucket capacity: 4e+006, Engine output: 217.25, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel loaders
    1998
    Netherlands, Steenwijk 8331LL

    21,908 GBP
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA 420-3Gross weight: 20000, Maximum lift capacity: 10000, Bucket capacity: 4.5e+006, Engine output: 308.63, Production country: JP

    Wheel loaders
    2013 6,000 h
    Russia, Санкт-Петербург
    24h

    53,876 GBP
  • Komatsu WA 420, 2010, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA420Latest inspection: 2018/09, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 6 months, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2010
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Komatsu WA 420, 2015, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA 420Latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2015 3,213 h
    China, SHANG HAI

    21,260 GBP
  • Komatsu WA 420, 2003, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA420

    Wheel loaders
    2003 13,140 h
    Italy

    POA
  • Komatsu WA 420, 1991, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA420Maximum lift capacity: No

    Wheel loaders
    1991 12,000 h
    Latvia, Dreiliņi, Stopiņu novads

    POA
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, 2014, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA 420-3Latest inspection: 2018/8/15, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 18820, Maximum lift capacity: 18820, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: 2238 S6D108, Bucket capacity: 3.6e+006, Engine output: 220.26, Top speed: 32, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8020*2

    Wheel loaders
    2014 2,500 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, 2001, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA420-3HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 20300, CE marked: Yes, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2001 10,600 h
    Italy, Brembate (BG)

    POA
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, 2002, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA420-3H

    Wheel loaders
    2002
    Denmark

    POA
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, 2001, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA 420-3H

    Wheel loaders
    2001 5,400 h
    Spain, Poland

    22,355 GBP
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, 2003, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA 420-3Gross weight: 20120

    Wheel loaders
    2003 15,900 h
    Turkey, İstanbul

    25,932 GBP
  • Komatsu WA 420-3, Wheel loaders

    Komatsu WA420-3Maximum lift capacity: No

    Wheel loaders

    United States, Jackson, Tennessee

    POA