BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupWheel loaders
Brand / modelCaterpillar 966 G
Year of manufacture2010
Hours of use6,490 h
Extra optionsVintage
Machine Locationshanghai
Country
Mascus IDEB71EF49
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners1
Latest inspection2018
General grade (1 min - 5 max)5
Gross weight1,000 kg
Maximum lift capacity1,000 kg
Body typeFixed frame
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Emission levelStage IIIA
EngineCAT
Engine output98.6 kW (134 hp)
Top speed100 km/h
Output of the auxiliary hydraulics11 l/min
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)40HQ
mm
Original colourYELLOW
Guarantee1 year
Front tyres remaining80 %
Rear tyres remaining 20 %
Production countryJapan
Delivery termsFOB, CIF, EXW
Accessories
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Extra equipment
  • - Joystick control
Other informationUsed caterpillar 966G wheel loader front end loader for sale
year; 2014--2004
made in USA
Hour;2300
good working condition

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD

+86 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WENDY ZHENG

    SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp: + 86...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Skype: + 86...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • WeChat: + 86...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: English, Chinese
    • NO.518 CHENGJIANG, 200241 SHANGHAI, China

Company

SHANGHAI SHIYI MACHINERY LTD
3
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318

On Mascus UK you can find Caterpillar 966 G wheel loaders. The price of this Caterpillar 966 G is - and it was produced in 2010. This machine is located in shanghai China. On Mascus UK you can find Caterpillar 966 G and much more other models of wheel loaders. Details - Hours of use: 6,490 h, Amount of previous owners: 1, Latest inspection: 2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 1,000 kg, Maximum lift capacity: 1,000 kg, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: CAT, Engine output: 98.6 kW (134 hp), Top speed: 100 km/h, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 11 l/min, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 40HQ mm, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 80 %, Rear tyres remaining: 20 %, Production country: Japan, Delivery terms: FOB, CIF, EXW