Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 11

    Used Merlo telescopic handlers from Belgium

    Here is the list of ads from category Merlo telescopic handlers coming from Belgium. You may sort used Merlo telescopic handlers by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Merlo telescopic handlers coming from other countries.
    We also encourage you to visit Merlo telescopic handlers page on Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Merlo 32.6L (763), 2008, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo 32.6L (763)Traction type: 4x4, Gross weight: 5900, Maximum lift capacity: 3200, Maximum lift height: 600, Engine: Perkins Turbo, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x 0 , Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Delivery terms: EXW

      Telescopic handlers
      2008 2,466 h
      Belgium, Ijzeren Rijnstraat 2, 2490 Balen
      7d

      20,479 GBP
    • Merlo P 30.7, 2002, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P30.7 KTPower type: Diesel, Traction type: 4x4, Gross weight: 6400, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 700, Engine: Perkins, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Tyre size: 405/70-24, Production country: IT

      Telescopic handlers
      2002 5,000 h
      Belgium, Veldegem

      POA
    • Merlo P 32.6 Plus, 2013, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P 32.6 PlusGross weight: 6150, Maximum lift capacity: 3200, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 600

      Telescopic handlers
      2013 1,800 h
      Belgium

      23,713 GBP
    • Merlo P 60.10, 2010, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P 60.10 (884)Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Traction type: 4x4, Gross weight: 9680, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Maximum lift height: 1000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Perkins Turbo, Transmission: hydrostatisch, Tyre size: 405/70-20, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.35 x 2.24 x 2.44 , Front tyres remaining: 70-80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

      Telescopic handlers
      2010 3,934 h
      Belgium, IJzeren Rijnstraat 2, 2490 Balen

      28,240 GBP
    • Merlo (Treemme) balenklem A2406, 2018, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo (Treemme) balenklem A2406General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

      Telescopic handlers
      2018
      Belgium, Veldegem

      1,250 GBP
    • Merlo P23.6, 1998, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P23.6Traction type: 4x4, Maximum lift capacity: 2000, Maximum lift height: 600, Transmission: Automaat

      Telescopic handlers
      1998 4,255 h
      Belgium

      10,347 GBP
    • Merlo P 36.7, 2014, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P 36.7 PLUSTraction type: 4x4, Maximum lift capacity: 3600, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700

      Telescopic handlers
      2014 2,703 h
      Belgium

      28,887 GBP
    • Merlo Roto 45.21 M CS S, 2016, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo Roto 45.21 MCSS met manbak (014)Power type: Diesel, Traction type: 4x4, Gross weight: 15050, Maximum lift capacity: 4500, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 2100, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: FPT Turbo, Tyre size: 18/22 5 , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 2.4 x 2.95 , Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Delivery terms: EXW

      Telescopic handlers
      2016 634 h
      Belgium

      108,433 GBP
    • Merlo P 35.12 K, 2002, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P 35.12 KMaximum lift capacity: 3500, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 4x4 / x 2 (optional)

      Telescopic handlers
      2002 5,444 h
      Belgium

      13,150 GBP
    • Merlo P 60.10, 2009, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P 60.10 (184)Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Traction type: 4x4, Gross weight: 9680, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Maximum lift height: 1000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Perkins turbo, Transmission: hydrostatisch, Tyre size: 405/70-20, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.35 x 2.24 x 2.44 , Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

      Telescopic handlers
      2009 6,305 h
      Belgium, IJzeren Rijnstraat 2, 2490 Balen

      22,204 GBP
    • Merlo P 32.6 Plus, 2011, Telescopic handlers

      Merlo P 32.6 PlusTraction type: 4x4, Maximum lift capacity: 3200, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 600

      Telescopic handlers
      2011 3,137 h
      Belgium

      21,126 GBP