JCB 526S

Price excl. VAT
19,047 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTelescopic handlers
Brand / modelJCB 526S
Year of manufacture2006
Hours of use7,200 h
Country
Denmark
Mascus IDE1A7DF99
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT19,047 GBP
VAT (25%)4,762 GBP
Price incl. VAT23,809 GBP
DETAILS
Internal stock No.205633
Manufacturing / Serial number1182397
Traction type4x4
Full service historyYes
Amount of previous owners1
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Gross weight6,280 kg
Maximum lift capacity2,600 kg
Maximum lift height5.60 m
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
EngineJCB
Engine output73.6 kW (100 hp)
Tyre size460/70x24
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %

Agrotek A/S

+45 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NIELS VESTERGAARD

    Agrotek A/S
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: English, German
    • Lupinvej 15, 9500 Hobro, Denmark

Company

AGROTEK A/S
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Member of

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318
On Mascus UK you can find JCB -526s telescopic handlers. The price of this JCB -526s is £19,047 and it was produced in 2006. This machine is located in - Denmark. On Mascus UK you can find JCB -526s and much more other models of telescopic handlers. Details - Internal stock No.: 205633, Hours of use: 7,200 h, Manufacturing / Serial number: 1182397, Traction type: 4x4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 6,280 kg, Maximum lift capacity: 2,600 kg, Maximum lift height: 5.60 m, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: JCB, Engine output: 73.6 kW (100 hp), Tyre size: 460/70x24, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %