Number of ads: 19

Used Sinotruk site dumpers from China

Here is the list of ads from category Sinotruk site dumpers coming from China. You may sort used Sinotruk site dumpers by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Sinotruk site dumpers coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Sinotruk site dumpers page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Sinotruk FORLAND 2*4, 2014, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk FORLAND 2*4Latest inspection: 2018.11, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2014 2,100 h
    China, MADAGASCAR
    7d

    3,385 GBP
  • Sinotruk Used Howo dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Used Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    10,154 GBP
  • Sinotruk Howo, 2018, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HowoLatest inspection: 2018.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2018
    China, Shanghai

    39,715 GBP
  • Sinotruk Howo, 2018, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HowoLatest inspection: 2018.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2018
    China, Shanghai

    44,228 GBP
  • Sinotruk HOWO 336 Dumper, 2015, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HOWO 336 DumperLatest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Max. load capacity: 2e+007, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Max. working load: 40000, Emission level: Stage IV, Engine: howo, Engine output: 456.83, Transmission: manul, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original colour: red, Guarantee: ENGINE/TRANSMISSON 1 YEAR

    Site dumpers
    2015 5,100 h
    China, Hefei city Anhui province

    10,718 GBP
  • Sinotruk Used Howo 8*4 dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Used Howo 8*4 dump truckLatest inspection: 2017.12.20, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    5,664 GBP
  • Sinotruk Used 8*4 Howo dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Used 8*4 Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2017.12.20, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    5,664 GBP
  • Sinotruk Used Howo dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Used Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    10,154 GBP
  • Sinotruk HOWO 6*4, 2012, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HOWO 6*4Latest inspection: 2018.11, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2012 2,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Sinotruk HJS3316, 2016, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HJS3316Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Gross weight: 250000

    Site dumpers
    2016
    China

    5 GBP
  • Sinotruk Howo, 2018, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HowoLatest inspection: 2018.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2018
    China, Shanghai

    39,715 GBP
  • Sinotruk Howo, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HowoLatest inspection: 2017.12.20, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    5,664 GBP
  • Sinotruk Used Howo dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Used Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    10,154 GBP
  • Sinotruk Howo, 2018, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk HowoLatest inspection: 2018.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2018
    China, Shanghai

    44,228 GBP
  • Sinotruk Howo dump truck, 2018, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2018
    China, Shanghai

    39,715 GBP
  • Sinotruk Used Howo dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Used Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    10,154 GBP
  • Sinotruk Howo dump truck, 2018, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers
    2018
    China, Shanghai

    39,715 GBP
  • Sinotruk used howo dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk used howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    10,340 GBP
  • Sinotruk used Howo dump truck, Site dumpers

    Sinotruk used Howo dump truckLatest inspection: 2018.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Site dumpers

    China, Shanghai

    10,154 GBP