Number of ads: 17

Used Ausa site dumpers from the Netherlands

Here is the list of ads from category Ausa site dumpers coming from the Netherlands. You may sort used Ausa site dumpers by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Ausa site dumpers coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Ausa site dumpers page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Ausa 108 DA, 1997, Site dumpers

    Ausa 108-DAFront tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Engine: Hatz - 1D81Z

    Site dumpers
    1997
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    4,053 GBP
  • Ausa 150 DH, 2003, Site dumpers

    Ausa 150DHFront tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Engine: Deutz - Ditter LKS-R, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): LxBxH 233/156/210 - 900 kg

    Site dumpers
    2003
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    2,156 GBP
  • Ausa RMP 200, 2001, Site dumpers

    Ausa RMP 200CE marked: Yes, Engine output: 28.55

    Site dumpers
    2001
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Ausa 150 DH, 1993, Site dumpers

    Ausa 150DHFront tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Engine: Mvm-LKS-A, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): LxBxH 235/156/127 / 900 Kg

    Site dumpers
    1993
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    3,018 GBP
  • Ausa 30 MS G, 1989, Site dumpers

    Ausa 30MSGFront tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Engine: Deutz - D302-2

    Site dumpers
    1989
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    4,311 GBP
  • Ausa D 350 AH G, Site dumpers

    Ausa D350AHG 4X4 SIDE DUMPER (units 2)Engine output: 50

    Site dumpers

    Netherlands, Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel, Nederland

    24,575 GBP
  • Ausa 150 DH, 1992, Site dumpers

    Ausa 150DHEngine: Deutz Ditter - LKS-A

    Site dumpers
    1992
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    2,156 GBP
  • Ausa 85 AMA, 2004, Site dumpers

    Ausa 85 AMAGross weight: 1300, Engine: deutz, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-

    Site dumpers
    2004 1,266 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Ausa 30 MS G, 1988, Site dumpers

    Ausa 30MSGFront tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Engine: Deutz - D302-2

    Site dumpers
    1988 1,056 h
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    4,311 GBP
  • Ausa 150 DH, 1993, Site dumpers

    Ausa 150DHFront tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Engine: Deutz - Ditter LKS-A, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): LxBxH 235/156/127 - 900 kg

    Site dumpers
    1993
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    3,104 GBP
  • Ausa 120 DH, 1998, Site dumpers

    Ausa 120DHFront tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Site dumpers
    1998
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    3,449 GBP
  • Ausa D 201, 2005, Site dumpers

    Ausa D 201 Self loaderGross weight: 2000, Engine: kubota, Steering: Wheel-

    Site dumpers
    2005 2,681 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Ausa D 100 AH A, 2007, Site dumpers

    Ausa D 100 AH AGross weight: 1300, Engine: kubota

    Site dumpers
    2007 3,896 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Ausa D 150 AH G, 2005, Site dumpers

    Ausa D 150 AHGGross weight: 1500, Max. working load: 1500, Engine: kubota, Steering: Bed frame

    Site dumpers
    2005 1,788 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Ausa D 300 AM G, 2006, Site dumpers

    Ausa D 300 AM G

    Site dumpers
    2006 4,400 h
    Netherlands

    5,993 GBP
  • Ausa 150 DH, 1993, Site dumpers

    Ausa 150DHFront tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Engine: Mwm - LKS-A, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): LxBxH 235/156/127 - 900 kg

    Site dumpers
    1993
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant

    3,104 GBP
  • Ausa D 600 AP G, Site dumpers

    Ausa D600APG 4X4 SIDE DUMPEREngine output: 86

    Site dumpers

    Netherlands, Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel, Nederland

    34,060 GBP