Caterpillar 631 C

Price excl. VAT
14,715 GBP
Videos of Caterpillar 631 C
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupOthers
Brand / modelCaterpillar 631 C
Machine LocationRoelofarendsveen
Country
Netherlands
Mascus IDBD8B14CF
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT14,715 GBP
VAT (21%)3,090 GBP
Price incl. VAT17,805 GBP
DETAILS
Internal stock No.2275
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Gross weight34,000 kg
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)13,50*3,90*3,70
mm
Front tyres remaining45 %
Rear tyres remaining 55 %
Delivery termsEXW

Hogeboom

+31 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • KEES VOLWATER

    Hogeboom
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp: + 31...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English, French, Dutch, Russian
    • De Conservenweg 101, De Lasso Industrie terrein, 2371 DT Roelofarendsveen, (Region: Zuid-Holland), Netherlands

Company

HOGEBOOM
10
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318
On Mascus UK you can find Caterpillar 631 C others. The price of this Caterpillar 631 C is £14,715 and it was produced in -. This machine is located in Roelofarendsveen Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Caterpillar 631 C and much more other models of others. Details - Internal stock No.: 2275, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 34,000 kg, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 13,50*3,90*3,70 mm, Front tyres remaining: 45 %, Rear tyres remaining: 55 %, Delivery terms: EXW