Number of ads: 191

Used others for sale

Below you can find the full list of ads of used others machines from construction sector. Click all brands of used others if you want to check the available used others machines sorted by brand. You can also narrow the search results of others by slecting filters in the refine search navigation on left hand side.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Western DIESEL BOWSER / PORTABLE FUEL TANK, 2008, Others

    Western DIESEL BOWSER / PORTABLE FUEL TANKOther information: PORTABLE FUEL TANK PUMP TRAILER WE CAN ARRANGE TRANSPORT FOR EXTRA COST INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE FINANCE AVAILABLE

    Others
    2008
    United Kingdom, St Albans

    750 GBP
  • Western TRAILERS PRESSURE WASHER / BOWSER, 2003, Others

    Western TRAILERS PRESSURE WASHER / BOWSEREngine: Yanmar, Other information: 1 cyl YANMAR DIESEL ENGINE PRESSURE: 3000 PSI/ 200 BAR WATER TANK: 1100 L 7 m HOSE TRAILER WEIGHT: 450 kg

    Others
    2003
    United Kingdom, St Albans

    1,600 GBP
  • ARB Mobiele Kleefunit/tank, 2012, Others

    ARB Mobiele Kleefunit/tankLatest inspection: December 2017, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine: Kubota motor 30 pk, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.8 x 2

    Others
    2012
    Netherlands, Schoonebeek
    7d

    3,113 GBP
  •  Petterson MP18F SplitSpreader, 1998, Others

    Petterson MP18F SplitSpreader

    Others
    1998
    Netherlands, Holten

    3,156 GBP
  • Phoenix MKVII, 1998, Others

    Phoenix MKVII

    Others
    1998 3,111 h
    Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland

    POA
  • Dynapac CA600D, 2012, Others

    Dynapac CA600DGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 21200, Engine: Cummins 6BTA 5.9C

    Others
    2012 105 h
    Netherlands, Vierpolders

    POA
  • Hofmann H33D, 2001, Others

    Hofmann H33DGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 3950, Engine: VW, Production country: DE, Delivery terms: EXW

    Others
    2001 3,109 h
    Netherlands, Steenwijk 8331 LL

    40,209 GBP
  • Ausa 150 DH, 2003, Others

    Ausa 150 DHLatest inspection: 03-02-2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 950, Engine: DEUTZ - LKSR-A, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 275 x 178 x 165 , CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Certificates: CE

    Others
    2003
    Netherlands, Etten Leur

    10,809 GBP
  • 32,427 GBP
  •  Road Liner On Hapert Trailer, Others

    Road Liner On Hapert Trailer

    Others

    Netherlands, Holten

    5,145 GBP
  • Miller M-8100, 1993, Others

    Miller M-8100General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 11500, Engine: JOHN DEERE 6059 TF, Tyre brand: BERCO, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: EXW

    Others
    1993 1,740 h
    Netherlands, Steenwijk

    43,019 GBP
  • Conveyor Sales Belt 6m, 2010, Others

    Conveyor Sales Belt 6m

    Others
    2010
    Netherlands, Holten

    4,972 GBP
  • Miller M-8100, 1992, Others

    Miller M-8100General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 11500, Engine: JOHN DEERE, Tyre brand: BERCO, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: EXW

    Others
    1992 1,484 h
    Netherlands, Steenwijk

    42,803 GBP
  • Hamm 2314 SD, 1988, Others

    Hamm 2314 SD

    Others
    1988 8,463 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Eagle Vogele Vacum Bricklayer, 2009, Others

    Eagle Vogele Vacum BricklayerEngine: Deutz

    Others
    2009 460 h
    Netherlands, Holten

    14,268 GBP
  • Caterpillar 631 C, Others

    Caterpillar 631 CGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 34000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 13 50*3 90*3 70 , Front tyres remaining: 45%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Others

    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    14,268 GBP
  • Ausa D 150 RM G, 2015, Others

    Ausa D 150 RM GLatest inspection: 22-10-2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 4x4 / x 2 (optional), Engine: Hatz, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2.6 x 1.58 x 1.81 , CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: ES, Certificates: CE

    Others
    2015 50 h
    Netherlands, etten leur

    21,618 GBP
  • Volvo L 30, 2012, Others

    Volvo PL3005D PipeLayerCE marked: Yes

    Others
    2012 1,650 h
    Netherlands, Holten

    131,868 GBP
  • Scania 380 Thermoplastic  Feeder, 1992, Others

    Scania 380 Thermoplastic FeederGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 26000, Engine: SCANIA DSC 11.22, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Others
    1992 6,485 h
    Netherlands, Steenwijk 8331LL

    31,562 GBP
  •  Essig IP 45Z, Others

    Essig IP 45ZGross weight: 9, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 1x 0.045x0.045

    Others

    Netherlands, Ede

    1,081 GBP