Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 1,983

    Used Caterpillar road construction for sale

    Browse all ads of used Caterpillar road construction machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Caterpillar road construction ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Caterpillar road construction in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2004, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

      Graders
      2004
      United Kingdom, Pontefract West Yorkshire UK

      65,000 GBP
    • Caterpillar 12 G, 1985, Graders

      Caterpillar 12 GMCE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3306, Other information: * Good condition * Low hours * New types all around * Ripper * Mono blade * No cracks, no welding * New dash and rotate motor being fi

      Graders
      1985 3,500 h
      United Kingdom, RM20 3EE

      56,000 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 M, 2008, Graders

      Caterpillar 140MEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

      Graders
      2008
      United Kingdom, Pontefract West Yorkshire UK

      72,000 GBP
    • Caterpillar 14 M, 2009, Graders

      Caterpillar 14MGross weight: 25000, Other information: Used Cat motor grader with Cat C11 engine with EPA sticker , full ROPS cab , [nbsp]7 shank ripper with 4 shanks fitted , auto lube

      Graders
      2009 9,754 h
      United Kingdom

      99,500 GBP
    • Caterpillar 120 G, 1982, Graders

      Caterpillar 120 G MGCE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3304, Original colour: Original paint, Delivery terms: DAT, Other information: * Very good condition * Original paint * No cracks, no welding * Front scarifier * Front tyres 70% * Rear tyres 70%

      Graders
      1982
      United Kingdom, RM20 3EE

      33,000 GBP
    • Caterpillar 12 G, 1976, Graders

      Caterpillar 12GCabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: Cat 3306, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Other information: Cat 3306 engine, centre blade, rear ripper. Tyres, rears as new, fronts 50%+ good, runs and goes well, now re painted and transferred.

      Graders
      1976
      United Kingdom

      POA
    • Caterpillar 12 H, 1999, Graders

      Caterpillar 12H-ES

      Graders
      1999 10,000 h
      Ireland, Dublin

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2002, Graders

      Caterpillar 140H

      Graders
      2002 12,250 h
      Netherlands, Bergschenhoek, Nederland
      24h

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 G, 1992, Graders

      Caterpillar 140G

      Graders
      1992 13,894 h
      Netherlands, Beringe, Netherlands
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 130 G, 2007, Graders

      Caterpillar 130G Ex-armyEngine output: 135

      Graders
      2007 51 h
      Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 130 G, 2002, Graders

      Caterpillar 130G Ex-armyEngine output: 135

      Graders
      2002 139 h
      Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 130 G, 1986, Graders

      Caterpillar 130G Ex-armyEngine output: 135

      Graders
      1986 149 h
      Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 130 G, 2007, Graders

      Caterpillar 130G Ex-armyEngine output: 135

      Graders
      2007 168 h
      Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 M, Graders

      Caterpillar 140M

      Graders

      Netherlands, On transport
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2005, Graders

      Caterpillar 140H II W RIPPERGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3176, Engine output: 164.95

      Graders
      2005 15,872 h
      Netherlands, Venlo

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 M, 2009, Graders

      Caterpillar 140M

      Graders
      2009 5,303 h
      Netherlands, Bergschenhoek, Nederland

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2007, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14750, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT 3176, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

      Graders
      2007 13,120 h
      Netherlands, Middelaar - Goch

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 K, Graders

      Caterpillar 140KCabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar C7

      Graders

      Netherlands

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 M, 2008, Graders

      Caterpillar 140MCabin type: Enclosed cab

      Graders
      2008 5,678 h
      Netherlands

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2006, Graders

      Caterpillar 140HEngine output: 165

      Graders
      2006 9,655 h
      Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland

      POA