Number of ads: 629

Used mini loaders from Denmark

Here is the list of ads from category mini loaders coming from Denmark. You may sort used mini loaders by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to mini loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Kubota RT 280, 2013, Mini loaders

    Kubota RT280Gross weight: 2770, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%

    Mini loaders
    2013 500 h
    Denmark
    24h

    27,274 GBP
  • VM Loader  SQ1036, Mini loaders

    VM Loader SQ1036

    Mini loaders

    Denmark, Jelling
    24h

    8,894 GBP
  • Schäffer 2026, Mini loaders

    Schäffer 2026General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Engine output: 26, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Mini loaders
    3,341 h
    Denmark, Ringe
    24h

    12,926 GBP
  • Kubota RT 140, 2018, Mini loaders

    Kubota RT 140General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 1599

    Mini loaders
    2018 63 h
    Denmark
    24h

    19,566 GBP
  • Promoted
    Mustang AL 406, 2019, Mini loaders

    Mustang AL 406 Nedfældelig bøjleCE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Mini loaders
    2019
    Denmark, Ørsted

    33,440 GBP
  • Promoted
    Mustang AL 506, 2018, Mini loaders

    Mustang AL506-KabineFront tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Mini loaders
    2018
    Denmark, Ørsted

    POA
  • Weidemann 1280 Plus, 2017, Mini loaders

    Weidemann 1280 PlusGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Mini loaders
    2017 43 h
    Denmark
    24h

    27,150 GBP
  • VM Loader 1022 LX lys pakke, 2018, Mini loaders

    VM Loader 1022 LX lys pakkeEngine output: 22

    Mini loaders
    2018 3 h
    Denmark, Mern
    7d

    13,969 GBP
  • Weidemann 1370, 2000, Mini loaders

    Weidemann 1370General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Engine output: 50, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Mini loaders
    2000 2,720 h
    Denmark, Hjallerup
    7d

    12,451 GBP
  • VM Loader 1026 LX 26 hk, 2019, Mini loaders

    VM Loader 1026 LX 26 hkEngine output: 26

    Mini loaders
    2019
    Denmark, Mern
    7d

    17,171 GBP
  • Schäffer Nordic, 2018, Mini loaders

    Schäffer Nordic 32 HS Klar til levering.Engine output: 30

    Mini loaders
    2018
    Denmark, Ribe
    7d

    201 GBP
  • Schäffer 2336, 2010, Mini loaders

    Schäffer 2336 Plus ProGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Mini loaders
    2010 6,500 h
    Denmark, Spøttrup
    7d

    POA
  • Bobcat 743, Mini loaders

    Bobcat 743Latest inspection: 15/1 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Gross weight: 2086, Maximum lift capacity: 589, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Kubota 4 cyl, Engine output: 36, Original colour: ja, Carrier type: Tracked, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Production country: US

    Mini loaders
    5,045 h
    Denmark, Roskilde
    7d

    5,336 GBP
  •  Uni-Loader 150 DY Tvillinghjul, 2002, Mini loaders

    Uni-Loader 150 DY Tvillinghjul

    Mini loaders
    2002 6,300 h
    Denmark, Ribe
    7d

    9,368 GBP
  • New Holland L 255, 1997, Mini loaders

    New Holland L 255General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 865, Maximum lift capacity: 375

    Mini loaders
    1997 655 h
    Denmark
    7d

    5,799 GBP
  • Avant 320 S, 2006, Mini loaders

    Avant 320 S - BrugtGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Mini loaders
    2006 3,600 h
    Denmark, Vrå
    7d

    5,917 GBP
  • Avant 530+, 2004, Mini loaders

    Avant 530+Latest inspection: november 2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Maximum lift capacity: 800, Body type: Articulated, CE marked: Yes, Engine: Kubota 1105, Engine output: 39.16, Top speed: 12, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 36, Original colour: Grøn, Carrier type: Wheeled, Guarantee: 3 måneder, Front tyres remaining: 80%

    Mini loaders
    2004 3,273 h
    Denmark, Sindal
    7d

    11,265 GBP
  • GiANT V 452 T HD, 2019, Mini loaders

    GiANT 452T HD minilæsser

    Mini loaders
    2019
    Denmark, Farsø
    7d

    31,021 GBP
  • Thaler 4061/A minilæsser, 2014, Mini loaders

    Thaler 4061/A minilæsser

    Mini loaders
    2014 1,600 h
    Denmark, Farsø
    7d

    19,922 GBP
  • Bema 20, 2007, Mini loaders

    Bema 20General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Mini loaders
    2007
    Denmark

    2,134 GBP