Number of ads: 45

Used Volvo BM loaders for sale

Browse all ads of used Volvo BM loaders machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Volvo BM loaders ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Volvo BM loaders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Volvo BM 4200, 1984, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4200Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    1984
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM L90, 1989, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L90Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    1989
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM L50, 1989, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L50Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    1989
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM 4300, 1984, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4300Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    1984
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM L30, 1990, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L30Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    1990
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM 840 dismantling only, 2017, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 840 dismantling onlyGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    2017
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM 4400, 1983, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4400Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Body type: Articulated, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    1983
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM 4500, 1985, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4500Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    1985
    Ireland

    POA
  • Volvo BM L90G, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L90GGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 17300, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    2013 7,800 h
    Netherlands, Noordlaren

    POA
  • Volvo BM L45F, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L45F

    Wheel loaders
    2011 3,194 h
    Netherlands, M

    38,757 GBP
  • Volvo BM LM 840, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM LM 840

    Wheel loaders

    Norway, Melhus

    4,580 GBP
  • Volvo BM L70, 1991, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L70

    Wheel loaders
    1991 17,881 h
    France

    POA
  • Volvo BM L 150 C, 1995, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 150 CGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 24000, Body type: Articulated, Engine output: 233.85, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel loaders
    1995 17,200 h
    Germany, Zusmarshausen

    24,056 GBP
  • Volvo BM L50C -97, 1997, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L50C -97General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Wheel loaders
    1997 18,300 h
    Sweden, Uppsala
    7d

    30,186 GBP
  • Volvo BM L90 / VMB, 1988, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L90 / VMBGross weight: 12600, Maximum lift capacity: 9000, Engine: TD61G, Engine output: 155, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Wheel loaders
    1988 27,092 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo BM 4300 / VMB, 1978, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM 4300 / VMB

    Wheel loaders
    1978 4,257 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo BM L 50, 1988, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 50General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 9000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: D45, Top speed: 30, Tyre brand: Michelin, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1988 11,780 h
    Sweden
    7d

    12,764 GBP
  • Promoted
    Volvo BM L 160, 2001, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 160Gross weight: 23100

    Wheel loaders
    2001
    Romania, Brasov

    11,582 GBP
  • Volvo BM L 30 B, 2012, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L30BGross weight: 6650, Maximum lift capacity: 5812.4, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Volvo D3.6D, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Engine output: 70.7, Top speed: 20, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.01 x 0 x 0 , Front tyres remaining: 15 mm%, Rear tyres remaining : 15 mm%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2012 1,927 h
    Sweden, Jönköping
    7d

    32,342 GBP
  • Volvo BM L 70, 1989, Wheel loaders

    Volvo BM L 70Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 10000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: TD 45, Engine output: 115, Top speed: 30, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1989 35,570 h
    Sweden

    15,093 GBP