Number of ads: 123

Used Doosan loaders for sale

Browse all ads of used Doosan loaders machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Doosan loaders ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Doosan loaders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Doosan DL 300, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Other information: Doosan DL300, year 2007, weigh load system, rear camera, Doosan engine, all in good working order. Ex local company owned. £POA Buy with Co

    Wheel loaders
    2007 12,300 h
    United Kingdom, Stockton On Tees
    7d

    POA
  • Doosan DL 250 TC-3, 2013, Tool carriers

    Doosan DL 250 TC-3Front tyres remaining: See photos%, Rear tyres remaining : See Photos%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 14400, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: DL06 6cyl , Engine output: 174.032, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.84x2.64x3.28 m, Other information: Standard Features Engine Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculat

    Tool carriers
    2013 5,200 h
    United Kingdom, Suffolk

    POA
  • Doosan DL 250 TC-3, 2013, Tool carriers

    Doosan DL 250 TC-3Front tyres remaining: See photos%, Rear tyres remaining : See Photos%, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 14400, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: DL06 6cyl , Engine output: 174.032, Top speed: 38, Original colour: Orange, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.84x2.64x3.28

    Tool carriers
    2013 5,135 h
    United Kingdom, Suffolk

    POA
  • Doosan DL 450, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 450Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: EXW, Attachments: 4.5 Cu Mtr GP Bucket L3 Tyres 30% Good

    Wheel loaders
    2008 16,450 h
    United Kingdom

    28,000 GBP
  • Doosan DL 250-3, 2015, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 250-3

    Wheel loaders
    2015 1,829 h
    United Kingdom, TA6 5JY

    69,000 GBP
  • Doosan DL 200-3, 2014, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 200-3Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 13000, CE marked: Yes, Bucket capacity: 2e+006, Tyre brand: Triangle

    Wheel loaders
    2014 7,005 h
    United Kingdom, Bridgwater TA65JY

    42,500 GBP
  • Doosan Mega 400 V, 2004, Wheel loaders

    Doosan Mega 400 VDelivery terms: EXW, Other information: REVERSE CAMERA WEIGHT LOAD INDICATOR AIR CON GOOD CLEAN TIDY MACHINE SHIPPING AVAILBLE AND DELIVERY WORLDWIDE AT EXTRA COST

    Wheel loaders
    2004 21,000 h
    United Kingdom, SUNDERLAND TYNE AND WEAR

    14,995 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2012, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL300Gross weight: 17300, Other information: Used Doosan Loading shovel fitted with Doosan engine, CE [&] EPA marked, Full cab, Front Bucket with Teeth, Quick hitch, Auto lube

    Wheel loaders
    2012 9,513 h
    United Kingdom

    36,500 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL300Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Other information: DECENT WORKING MACHINE, AVERAGE APPEARANCE, AIR CON, WEIGHER, EXTRA HYDRAULICS, REVERSE CAMERA

    Wheel loaders
    2008
    United Kingdom, BARNSLEY

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL300Other information: GOOD CONDITION, DIRECT TOE-TIP BUCKET, EXTRA HYDRAULICS, REVERSE CAMERA, CHECKED AND SERVICED WITH GOOD TYRES

    Wheel loaders
    2011
    United Kingdom, BARNSLEY

    POA
  • Doosan DL 400, 2010, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL400Gross weight: 20000, Other information: Used Doosan loading shovel, fitted with brand new tyres, 4x4 drive, loadmaster 8000i weight indicator, Ansul checkfire SC-N detection [&]

    Wheel loaders
    2010 11,600 h
    United Kingdom

    37,500 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300-3, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL300 dismantling onlyDamaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    2006
    Ireland

    POA
  • Doosan DL 200 TC-3, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL200 dismantling onlyDamaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    2008
    Ireland

    POA
  • Doosan DL 500, 2005, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL500 dismantling onlyDamaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    2005
    Ireland

    POA
  • Doosan DL 420, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 420General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 22.8, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yes

    Wheel loaders
    2011
    Ireland, Cork, Ireland

    POA
  • Doosan DL 400, 2010, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL400Gross weight: 22500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins QSL9, Engine output: 310, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 380, Original colour: ja, Tyre brand: Techking ET6A 50%, Production country: KR

    Wheel loaders
    2010 6,885 h
    Netherlands
    7d

    POA
  • Doosan DL 420-3, 2015, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL420-3Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Full service history: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 23000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 5e+006, Engine: Scania DC13

    Wheel loaders
    2015 4,000 h
    Netherlands

    132,076 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 22800, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.40*3.05*3.50, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2007
    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    26,237 GBP
  • Doosan DL 400, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 400Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Wheel loaders
    2008 10,900 h
    Netherlands

    26,504 GBP
  • Doosan DL 400, 2009, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL400Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 23500, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine output: 310, Top speed: 40

    Wheel loaders
    2009 10,600 h
    Netherlands

    52,030 GBP